Join the war between technology and magic in Prime World, the new competitive RPS from the creators of Blitzkrieg, Heroes of Might & Magic V and Etherlords. Choose from dozens of characters and fight your friends in a battle for victory, glory, and priceless Prime!
Prime World merges persistent RPG hero development, PvP and story-driven battles and castle building. You can hire, equip and train your heroes between battles using collectible and upgradable talents, build a thriving economy in your city, and play together with your friends. You can even start your own clan and fight other clans!
Prime World offers various battlegrounds to challenge your friends – there are currently six game modes, with more to come: from fast and fierce 3v3 Outpost to dark and moody 4v4 Dragonwald. And you will be able to play single-player episodic missions as well.
The crux of the game lies in an ongoing conflict between two nations: the Dokht Imperium and the Keepers of Adornia. The two nations are plunged in an endless struggle for control over Prime, a crucial resource -- the possession of which could easily tip the balance of power. Prime is a dangerous substance with magical properties that can at the same time be a source of new technologies. Its ability to change and even control the world makes it highly desirable throughout the world. Whoever controls Prime controls the entire world.
Let’s take a moment and outline the major features of Prime World:
1) Prime World combines tactical battles with strategic elements. You can be anything from a mighty general to an august lord or lady of a castle.
2) Prime World has a social component: players can form clans and use social networks to collaborate together. Your social network friends will be your allies on the Prime World battlefield.
3) Every hero in the world of Praia can be fully customized using a unique talent-based system (as opposed to being artifact-based as in many other games).
4) Every match offers players a variety of ways to level their character, including mini-games, which means that every PvP encounter is going to be different.
5) The game is centered around a conflict between two forces that are very different from one another.
6) Prime World features a unique terramorphing system that allows players to seize terrain using their faction’s flags. Native Terrain enhances the abilities of the heroes located on it.