Thread: Unfair problem or wrong mechanics/algorythm on 1700/1800 raiting

Vagrant
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    Bang

Unfair problem or wrong mechanics/algorythm on 1700/1800 raiting

Hello prime world players and game developers!

I would like to say about something very wrong happening to the players on 1700 and 1800 raitings. All time in the enemy team have 1900 or 2000+ raiting the game just don't allow us the possibility to change to the hero our team needs. In this example, i search game 1800 with my Raven and then our team needed a tank, i had Immortal/Highlander on 1800 also (and other tanks on 1700, 1 raiting bellow only), but the Prime World just not allowed me to change.

Can you guys fix it? Please, it need to be soon, it's alot Unfair with the players, you developers sounds like making the game unfair ever more to us...

Another situation is the algorythm fail from PW, all times i seen something like 5 mid laners vs a perfect team (1 tanker, 1 top, 1 laner and 2 gankers), in 1600 raiting. You guys maybe can make better algorythm to it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cant_Change_Hero_1800_Raiting.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	395.9 KB 
ID:	116966  

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    RK
    Been there, tried that. I've told them that the matchmaking has been broken ever since they made it all based on power, all they respond with is metrics look normal. Team composition isn't even a factor in matchmaking. Also searching at 1700 in a group (even just 2 players) is completely broken resulting in a team that is only allowed to pick 1700s going against 1800s or 1900s.
    It isn't even worth asking for a fix since all the actual programmers left the Prime World team ages ago. They probably only have some people that know some scripting (that they are paying peanuts) left on the Prime World team that are only doing things that earn them money.

Vagrant
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    Bang
    Just like that.

Vagrant
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    Bang
    C'mon guys, are you developers kidding with us???? Please just look at the new situation in attached screeen.

Fuck off!!! You guys waste your time making new heros, new talents, alot ways to win MONEY over MONEY and NEVER fix the shit problems in Prime World.

Fuck this situation, you guys should use all time to fix this problem what is fucking us ALL THE TIME.

Full 1700 team (with 1 blue) vs 2 guys 1900 and 2 guys 2000 raiting.

Please make something! You guys are fucking the nice game concept just being passives about anything what is really necessary!!!!!

Name:	PW_BAD_algorithm_EVER.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	153.1 KB 
ID:	116973  

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    RK
    It's just crazy how bad the algorithm is. I just got out of a game with a blue piper, the whole team feeds 0-6, 0-8, 0-3, and my spouse and I are 6-1, 3-2. "IZI" from my laning opponent who got slaughtered by me 5 times. Next game it's AFK Sputnik, wife and I score first, second blood, have to lane bot and do ok even though it's butt-buddy-blue mimi and red rumbler, then top, mid who we ganked their lane opponents and fed them the first-second blood go AFK because they're getting wrecked and suddenly it's 8 vs 2 again.

I keep reporting, the suggestion is the same: Make people who have AFK teammates immune to rank loss and award to us their red talents in compensation.

If it weren't for my spouse liking this game for some pathologically unknown reason, I'd be actually doing something productive. This is god-damn embarrassing for Nival and the russian people.

Vagrant
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    Bang
    And this unfair situation is happening again and again ((

1700 vs 2000 and then 2 guys just quit because this at beggining

Name:	UNFAIR_1700_vs_2000.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	192.5 KB 
ID:	116993