Thread: New Artiste Ultimate

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -ExD-

New Artiste Ultimate

I love the new Artiste ultimate! =D

It makes her so fun to play but the problem I have is that her ultimate doesn't receive a lower cooldown from her passive like her other abilities.

Anyways heres a video demonstrating her new ult since I havnt seen many people stream her =/

Last edited by -Vanity-; 07-17-2017 at 11:16 AM.
    Click the links for Primeworld content! Hit the Follow/Subscribe buttons for more! Thx!
    {Twitch Channel} - {Youtube Channel}

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    RK
    Anyone know what it's like at higher ratings where teamwork is more important? I loved the group heal/speed, really made teamfights much easier and if you were ganked repetitively, could still be useful while underfarmed. I'm still not convicted to give up the classic ult but I haven't tried the new one yet.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -ExD-
    Quote Originally Posted by Are You A Wiiizard View Post
    Anyone know what it's like at higher ratings where teamwork is more important? I loved the group heal/speed, really made teamfights much easier and if you were ganked repetitively, could still be useful while underfarmed. I'm still not convicted to give up the classic ult but I haven't tried the new one yet.
    It gives artiste a little more damage and some cc which I prefer.

There is nothing wrong with the original ult but I always thought defender was a better option for the same benefits you described =)
    Click the links for Primeworld content! Hit the Follow/Subscribe buttons for more! Thx!
    {Twitch Channel} - {Youtube Channel}