Thread: Registered Dragon Ball Z Online?

Stranger

Registered Dragon Ball Z Online?

Does anyone know the free MMORPG game Dragon Ball Z Online?For those who do not know, summarize it in a few words.

It is a wonderful action webgame based on the hottest Anime - Dragon Ball Z.In the game, you can collect cards and fight just like the cartoon plots. Here, your blood will relight because of the following factors: The wonderful plots, Exciting arena fights, World Martial Arts Tournaments, Namek fights, Androids attacks and Boss Challenges.

Has someone registered this game?What's your opinion on this game?
    Dragon Ball Z games

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    TAE
    i'll try it , seems i already did my id is registred there but i can't remember so i'm trying it again

(Edited) i tried it and i have remembered i don't like such games , browser games i mean , if you asked me what's the best online games to play i would suggest :

• Black Desert but it's not free to play game in eng server but it's still number 1 in my opinion i was playing it for free in the japenease server it was great Unfortunely i deleted it Not on purpose ...why ? now i'm to lazy to download it again .
    • Blade & Soul simillar to Black Desert free to play mmorbg not better than black desert honestly
    • APB Reloaded a 3d person shooting game crime vs cops
    • Warframe sci fi game deserve trying
    • WarCraft it has a lot of fame and series which are all online .
    • Paragon it's a new online game i didn't try it yet still it's good .
    • an upcoming online game "For Honor"
    • Wolfteam is a shooting game too but i don't know i don't like it that much a lot of hackers in there .
    • Prime World of course .
    Last edited by OussamaT; 06-09-2017 at 04:55 AM.