Thread: Hellblade

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -McG-

Hellblade

What does everyone think of the new hero? Anyone have a preference on a build?

I have a Int/Agi build right now that took a while to learn but is working well. The Str build looks sturdy. This hero relies heavily on native terrain.

One thing I hate is the auto-attack of Swift Assault. I will be running away from an enemy, a creep will hit me and the next thing I know I zip backwards right back into harms way.
    Last edited by Nazrac; 04-17-2017 at 04:37 PM.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -McG-
    I just found something that is a bit troubling. The auto move from Swift Assault triggers Dragonfly's Spell Trap talent. That really sucked. I didn't actively do anything. My Hellblade just automatically moved from creep to creep. I was taking a ton of damage from the Spell Trap. If I switched out of that stance, I take even more damage.

I wonder if that is a bug since Swift Assault's auto attack was not activating a talent like Spell Trap requires?

Vagrant
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    I watch the popular Russian streamers and non of the them play Hellblade and I rarely see him when I play, hes feels uninspired and boring to play if im honest. Denfinatley needs abit of a rework, maybe a short stun on the end of his 1 when he dashes would make for easier chasing down or a short stun on the end of his 3 hit chain skill. Ult could be an attack speed/dmg steriod and remove the stun off that to balance?

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -McG-
    I noticed that most people play a Strength build with him. I play an Intelligence/Agility build which plays differently. I think the damage output of Int/Agi is higher than Str/Agi. It certainly can spike the damage nicely. Once his Agility gets over 300, his damage output is impressive with a Int build. I think a Str build is more of a tank than a vanguard.

The main problem I have found with him is in the lane against AOE damage. I think all melee heroes have trouble with AOE damage since you have to be right next to the target to do damage. In that case, change lanes with someone else or jungle.

I do believe that you must have some kind of additional snare with this hero if you want to kill people. The snare you get with Crushing Blows only lasts 3 seconds. That is not enough time to get off your 3rd attack after you change stances. Icy Power, Death Touch + Touch of Superiority or some other kind of root/snare.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    BUL
    SOMEONE NERF THIS OP SHI* hero !!!!! rly u make hero fastest in game , 1hit everything , blink strike , tank AF + HEAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RLYYY ?????? NERF THIS STUPID UNBALANCED SHI* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why just not made him R kill whole map ? and everything is fine then ? damn nooobs balance damn heroes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop make ez heroes OP AF !

Helper Prime World Apustar Captain's Avatar
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -McG-
    Nival Maths, have always been retarded.
    Once the hero was not even playable, and now you find it in every match... almost like pre-nerf Turehu.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    BUL
    Quote Originally Posted by Apustar Captain View Post
    Nival Maths, have always been retarded.
    Once the hero was not even playable, and now you find it in every match... almost like pre-nerf Turehu.
    ye this guys SUX .,, STOP make OP heroes retard noobs !!!!!!!JUST STOP !!!! NERF THIS SHI** 1 HIT EZ hellblade+tu`rehu !!!!!!!
    Last edited by wolf_monster; 05-10-2017 at 08:47 AM.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    TAE
    the best way to play with Hellblade

don't get me wrong i like playing with him but it's still true