Thread: Trolls & AFK are ruining this game

Stranger
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    Rawr

Trolls & AFK are ruining this game

Ok. Last desperate scream. {Sorry for ENG}

The game is unplayable due AFK players ( 80% of my games, real numbers)
    and trolls. This game is very interesting moba but the problem is beginning when you start play.

This game is total chaos due to fake report system and I´m going crazy.
    You dont want punish players because you want their money? But how can normal people enjoy this game when its full of TROLLS ? If they dont go afk because they are for 2/3 dead, they start feed enemy for fast end and harass others.

BORDERLANDS:
    I have played before 40 games and I could see 32 AFK players in 40 games.
    Now I have played 15 games and I have only one game when the teams were 5:5.
    Only one game!!! Rank 1200-1780

Its not about skill now, its about luck. You will be play 4v5 3v5. The matchmaking is Russian roulette...
    And what its your oppinion NIVAL ?

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    Welcome to the "Sad Story of NIVAL". We tell and talk about that problem since 3 years, (beta time), given lots of suggestions but Nival doesnt care or doesnt have a professional management to understand and solve this serious problem which DESTROYS this game and very big handicap for population at EU/US market. That problem exist at almost every online game but game companies solved it with different ways and some of them are effective and I wrote pages about it which ones can be best imo to the PW. But nothing changed because we understand that game company is not professional to handle this game in eu/us market like others. Game depends on real money but even like that "solo playstyle mode" is dead. So, that's nival, don't expect much. If a community talks same problem for years, it shows that gaming company is not professional and doesn't deserve a spot in the market. At beta time PW was in #top5 moba overall world but now, like nival doesnt care about community, players doesnt care about pw and nival. fair. nival destroyed this game by their hands so as I said long time ago, time will show who is right.

Afk, trolls, grinding costs, bugs... etc. lots of problems... that's why I quit from this game. no respect to people's efforts and I never recommend anyone to play pw until nival do something else than just releasing heroes... (just look my old posts and dates)
    Last edited by Ancyra; 04-15-2017 at 06:49 PM.

Stranger
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    Rawr
    Ancyra you´re right. :-( I have read some of your posts. Lol NIVAL are manipulators and they are completely ignoring his players and they are leaving this game.

They dont care about this game, they are making another games and this project is dead and its living only like "pocket money" for NIVAL.

You could earn more money, because players like me are spending their money for good games. But your attitude destroy this game. You are ignoring this forum, players, feedbacks and thats why your game sucks.

Nobody wanted play this game with me and now I dont want also. I dont waste my time when one of the fifthteen game is 5v5 and other are full of AFK and trolling players.
    Now you are definitly the worst MOBA 2017.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    Actually that situation makes me rage... PW was one of best game overall world in my opinion when comparing to the other games which played by millions of people, BUT it is just as a game, (software), as graphically, heroes, design etc... PW is not worse than lol, dota etc but thats not only factor which makes games alive. Professional management, community, population... etc. Nival fails BADLY at management and community subjects at EU/US market. They had a very good chance to make PW a top game but they ignored suggestions and FAILED. And people start to ignore Nival too and many of them quit... otherwise, this game shouldnt be like this as population and as tons of problems...

Stranger
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    Rawr
    And still no answer. As I said NIVAL doesnt care about our oppinions, they doesnt care about feedback. This game is DEAD.

And for fun my last 7 games:
    1. My Team: 3 AFK Enemy: 1 AFK DEFEAT
    2.MT: 2 AFK E:0 DEFEAT
    3.MT: 1AFK then troll and feeding for fast end DEFEAT
    4.MT:0 AFK E:2 WIN
    5.MT:4 AFK !!! E:1 DEFEAT OF COURSE !!!!
    6.MT:1 AFK DUE TO 2 TROLLS IN TEAM WHICH FEEDING WITHOUT FIGHT (at the end score 0/13/0 & 0/19/0) DEFEAT
    7.MT:1 AFK E: 2 AFK WIN

0 GAMES 5V5
    Go *** yourself with this game!
    Last edited by wolf_monster; 04-23-2017 at 08:21 AM.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -ExD-
    Quote Originally Posted by xETTHORRIELx View Post
    And still no answer. As I said NIVAL doesnt care about our oppinions, they doesnt care about feedback. This game is DEAD.

And for fun my last 7 games:
    1. My Team: 3 AFK Enemy: 1 AFK DEFEAT
    2.MT: 2 AFK E:0 DEFEAT
    3.MT: 1AFK then troll and feeding for fast end DEFEAT
    4.MT:0 AFK E:2 WIN
    5.MT:4 AFK !!! E:1 DEFEAT OF COURSE !!!!
    6.MT:1 AFK DUE TO 2 TROLLS IN TEAM WHICH FEEDING WITHOUT FIGHT (at the end score 0/13/0 & 0/19/0) DEFEAT
    7.MT:1 AFK E: 2 AFK WIN

0 GAMES 5V5
    Go fck yourself with this game!
    Its mostly because of all the nival bashing they constantly see on here. I don't blame them for losing incentive to check the forums or even pop in.
    Click the links for Primeworld content! Hit the Follow/Subscribe buttons for more! Thx!
    {Twitch Channel} - {Youtube Channel}

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    HC
    Rage Qut is back! Always ready to use against players - never ending story in this subject. Pay to play - if not you rage quit and back to game after this is not possible.
    OR
    Hard version: is play against hacked Frog who use main talent 3*in 10 second. (normal is 1* 16 second)
    Last edited by Wuweii; 04-25-2017 at 11:51 AM.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -McG-
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuweii View Post
    Rage Qut is back! Always ready to use against players - never ending story in this subject. Pay to play - if not you rage quit and back to game after this is not possible.
    OR
    Hard version: is play against hacked Frog who use main talent 3*in 10 second. (normal is 1* 16 second)
    That is not a hacked Frog. The upgrade to his ult lets him use it 3X. The 2 extra times are 1/2 damage each.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -DHS-
    hi,

new update and oh surprise more afk, more leaver, more feeder and no way for writing, no chat and a lot of lag.... when will we be able to play quietly?????

Stranger
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    Rawr
    Aphria +1
    And new way to trolling the game. Surrender vote is lagging the game especialy the fights (y).

Stranger
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    Rawr
    My typical game Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PW-11.0-0.170.17.83982-2017.05.07-13.08.43.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	188.4 KB 
ID:	116876

4 trolling players in the game and I was 1v5 again. I dont understand what about is this game.

Stranger
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    Rawr
    And the game after... Again rage quit and afk for no reason.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PW-11.0-0.170.17.83982-2017.05.07-16.00.16.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	201.0 KB 
ID:	116877

NIVAL really do you want support trolls ? Give me clear answer please.
    If you dont care about players please tell us.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -
    Interesting this actually has not happened to me after the patch. I think not being able to chat might actually be an improvement , lol

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -DHS-
    hi,

and of course , no answer ....thx admins to take care about us.....

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -McG-
    I have atleast 1 afk, 1 quitter in all games now..

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    TAE
    same here quitters are bad but when they return after they see some hope again i get mad when you were when we needed you it's not easy to play solo anymore .

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -McG-
    Trolls are only getting worse, I lost like 5-10 games back to back and there was no escaping the loss. This game is evil.