Thread: The New Stuffs the Upcoming 10.14 Update

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    TAE

The New Stuff the Upcoming 10.14 Update

well at 17-03-2017 16:30 GMT there was a Stream at Twitch channel about the Upcoming update 10.14 , the new Stuff new red talents rebalancing heroes New Skins , and of course the new hero in action enjoy for who missed it :

The Broadcast "Part 1"

The Broadcast "Part 2"

Last edited by OussamaT; 03-17-2017 at 08:38 PM.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -McG-
    For the non-Russian speakers, is there an English summary?

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    TAE
    not yet but at least we can see what's coming up in general

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    Why to post something that track the attention of english players when we do not understant nothing?
    I see nothing to give me a clue what are those tallents are/do because except the speakers,
    the description is in russian as well.
    If you speak russian and you wanna track english players give clues about those tallents at minimum.
    Your post is just reckless...

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -ExD-
    You can see the heroes they are planning to rebalance and yes you cant understand what they are saying but you can get a decent idea by watching them demonstrate the hero using their abilities. One obvious change is that they increased the cast range of cryos ice splinter.

As for the new hero it is harder to know what he does but so far he seems to have abilities that buffs his auto attacks. The purple ability allows him to blink to the enemy he is auto attacking and the yellow skill gives him a speed boost.

Yes you are right we dont understand them and dont know everything they are saying but you can still make an educated guess from you see =)
    Click the links for Primeworld content! Hit the Follow/Subscribe buttons for more! Thx!
    {Twitch Channel} - {Youtube Channel}

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    TAE
    well said Vanity , the true gamer would think about what he's seeing in that broadcast and make some conclusions ,i'll tell you what i have learned from all this , i'll add to what vanity said that this hero is a STR/INT/Agility hero as vanity said he use his auto attacks and he has a three modes to his sword every mode has a use the purple give him a dash like sasha the difference he can use it twice or maybe more , the red strengthen his auto attacks , the yellow mode give him a speed and a temperary shield (he used it against Doctrine Ult if you had noticed ) , i noticed too that one of his talents give him some health , and the ULT is the only thing that i didn't had a clue about it , plus you can have a good idea about the rebalancing of cryo , Mimi , Fang too for example Mimi had the most interesting buffing , she'll be able to transform to Grr even when the Name:  Jarost.png
Views: 79
Size:  1.7 KB bar wasn't full completely i think 80% enaugh to make her transform so she'll have 4 active talents from now on but the cooldown time of the Ult will get longer if you forced her to transform + 2 new skins a female skin for inventor ( to say the truth i'm more intrested in this skin more even than the new hero himself ) + Tu'rehu new skin we saw even sasha new skin that will come with seasons addition too , wasn't that a valiable infos even when me and vanity we weren't russians but we noticed all that can't you do the same

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gfgfgfgf.PNG 
Views:	89 
Size:	266.8 KB 
ID:	116852

Name:	sdsds.PNG 
Views:	96 
Size:	303.7 KB 
ID:	116853

Name:	sdsdsd.PNG 
Views:	100 
Size:	325.3 KB 
ID:	116854

Name:	hjhhhh.PNG 
Views:	95 
Size:	350.2 KB 
ID:	116855
    Last edited by OussamaT; 03-22-2017 at 12:12 PM.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -McG-
    The patch is installed and there are NO English patch notes posted yet. I have no idea what the changes to the existing talents and heroes are.

NO, I am NOT going to watch 3 hours of Russian videos to get a slight clues as to what Nival is doing. It is their job to communicate with their users. It is not my job to try to translate. If they don't want English speaking users to know what is going on, then maybe we should find other games to play.

Stranger
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    xTSx
    German patchnotes also missing. Sometimes I think, Nival is the opinion, that german players are so few, that we don't need information.
    We must post here in English Forum, because in our Forum we wait eternally for an answer.
    Btw is this Quest scribing Event already running? I've postet some new Quests yesterday in German Forums, but today I saw that here in English Forum the Topic is closed.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    TAE
    Quote Originally Posted by -Doc Viruz- View Post
    Btw is this Quest scribing Event already running? I've postet some new Quests yesterday in German Forums, but today I saw that here in English Forum the Topic is closed.
    yeah they closed it long time ago

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrac View Post
    The patch is installed and there are NO English patch notes posted yet. I have no idea what the changes to the existing talents and heroes are.

NO, I am NOT going to watch 3 hours of Russian videos to get a slight clues as to what Nival is doing. It is their job to communicate with their users. It is not my job to try to translate. If they don't want English speaking users to know what is going on, then maybe we should find other games to play.
    i think they heard you , the eng notes are in news section now so , be happy please .

Stranger
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    xTSx
    Anybody knows, who are the winners of the new Hero?

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -McG-
    Quote Originally Posted by -Doc Viruz- View Post
    Anybody knows, who are the winners of the new Hero?
    Anyone with 300 gold?

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -ExD-
    Its says it here if you scroll down

http://en.playpw.com/index/news/item...atch-1014.html

No one ever reads the updates on the main site and then people complain that nival didn't announce the winners -_-
    Click the links for Primeworld content! Hit the Follow/Subscribe buttons for more! Thx!

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    xTSx
    Hello,

I've won the new Hero, but ingame I cant play him. I should buy it for 299 Gold. When I get him? In 5 Days I can buy him for 750k Silver ...

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -ExD-
    Quote Originally Posted by -Jynnie- View Post
    Hello,

I've won the new Hero, but ingame I cant play him. I should buy it for 299 Gold. When I get him? In 5 Days I can buy him for 750k Silver ...
    If you have questions about getting the new hero ask this person here on their facebook

https://www.facebook.com/azucenademuerto

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -McG-
    Quote Originally Posted by -Vanity- View Post
    Its says it here if you scroll down

http://en.playpw.com/index/news/item...atch-1014.html

No one ever reads the updates on the main site and then people complain that nival didn't announce the winners -_-
    When I posted complaining that there were no patch notes yet, it was not on the main page yet. I checked both the main page and the forum. They still have not posted it on the forum. I guess they don't want any feedback from English speaking players?

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -ExD-
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrac View Post
    When I posted complaining that there were no patch notes yet, it was not on the main page yet. I checked both the main page and the forum. They still have not posted it on the forum. I guess they don't want any feedback from English speaking players?
    They have no incentive to even check the forums with all the hate people on here direct towards Nival.

Its not even constructive criticism its just man babies that are upset that things don't go their way.

Also yes Nival should be posting patch notes on the main site and on here alot faster but for some us we like to know sooner and the way we do it is by translating the russian patch notes =)

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    TAE
    yeah and what's wrong , if the notes were late does that means it's the end of the world i don't get it it's a russian game in first place so it'll take a time for the en notes to come up , i was waiting the contest results patiently , and i had what i wanted the contest results and the new hero but there is a problem two of my friends won the new hero and they did contact this guy but they didn't get any reply i wonder why :

Hisoka Illosion............me
    Majid Markefi................friend one
    Abderaouf Tidjani.....................friend two

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -ExD-
    Quote Originally Posted by OussamaT View Post
    yeah and what's wrong , if the notes were late does that means it's the end of the world i don't get it it's a russian game in first place so it'll take a time for the en notes to come up , i was waiting the contest results patiently , and i had what i wanted the contest results and the new hero but there is a problem two of my friends won the new hero and they did contact this guy but they didn't get any reply i wonder why :

Hisoka Illosion............me
    Majid Markefi................friend one
    Abderaouf Tidjani.....................friend two
    Chances are no one is at the office on weekends to reward the contest winners. Im sorry your friends have to wait longer =(

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -McG-
    i already received the new hero yesterday

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -
    So how is the new hero? I don't see many people streaming it.....

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    xTSx
    On Friday the 24.03.2017 I send a message to L_Sher on Facebook! No Answer
    On Saturday the 25.03.2017 I ask here in Forum about the win recive from new hero! Answer was, ask L_Sher
    On Sunday I wrote to Support, that i don't get answer, when we recive the hero. I wait...

On Monday 27.03.2017I got following answer: Greetings!

Not all winners received their gifts yet. Please, be patient. If you won the contest, hero will be added to your account soon.

Today, the 28.03.2017 I still haven't the hero, but hey its ok. All winners are playing the new hero now. I buy it myself soon in 2 days ...

When they can't add the wins to German Accounts, I think it's better, to search for a game where they can do it!

Thank you all for your answers and informations.
    Good bye Prime World

-Jynnie-
    who is going to deinstall the Game from PC