Thread: stronger punishment

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -McG-

Angry stronger punishment

PLEASE!

We need a stronger punishment for players that switch down, afk and feed on purpose. This is far to common in games now and having no strong punishment will not deter people from doing it!! I don't understand why they don't just skip and take the 5min penalty rather than 10-30 afk in game!!
    I can drop a whole bracket because of these type of games

ideas
    1. a time penalty before they can enter another game
    2. pops into a queue for all unsportsmanlike reports for that time!
    3. drop their rating!

We need the fun back in the game. Having these type of people just ruin it for everyone

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -ExD-
    Chances are Nival have their own thoughts on how to deal with it but they always take their time when implementing their ideas =)
    Click the links for Primeworld content! Hit the Follow/Subscribe buttons for more! Thx!
    {Twitch Channel} - {Youtube Channel}

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -McG-
    they need to implement something. They have had years to think about it

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -DHS-
    hi,
    there is a long time ago, admins told us they will make things about this kind of players but nothing changes on game, always afk, leavers, feeders for fun ... and the best, every week i see some of these players in fight so i have questions:
    -is there not a lot of players on game to see every time the same?
    -why do you keep these same players who spoil game ?

really amazing to see some of them every time .... really strange....

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    Really.. that was the main reason that made me QUIT from game, just played couple games now after months and 3 afk's in 5 games and 1 quitter.... I wrote pages about these problems... NOTHING CHANGED for years... As I see, SAME PROBLEMS STILL EXIST (ofc it will be but no solution)...

Really so frustrating situation and sad story about a game company. Nival has no reputation over many people because of doing nothing about serious problems in game.

Actually, no need to discover wheels again...

To Nival : Just look dota, lol, hots, smite, paragon...etc top mobas in the market which played by millions of players and see how they solve such kind of problems. Maybe that's the one of reason why millions of people play these games? Maybe they just stop thinking money 1 time and sit and think "people complain about these, lets find something to shut them up".??? Isn't there NONE of smart Nival programmer / designer to understand how annoying is that and do something?

Ofc there are quitters, trolls, afk's in other games but difference, they have logical solutions. serious and big punishments. btw when I loose tons of ranks so stupidly I dont care even they bann that ppl. I just ignore them, dodge or wont get high rank when meet again. which is best solution which I find according nival's bad logic. and another difference they managed by PROFESSIONAL companies which care customer satisfaction, not just only money like Nival. they just know to realease new heroes, op at the beginning to make people spend money for it until getting nerf. same story every month. and tons of hero in game, to build bis (best in slot) is another pain problem as costs and time...

whatever, Once again I understand that, this game should be far better if made by any company else than Nival... sad for such a good game to be in such bad hands...

5 games, 4 reports and loosing rank for no reason... who will thinking to play this game should think twice... its just nival, which has closed eyes and ears to customers, and dont expect much... (max rage mode again)...

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggetuk View Post
    PLEASE!

ideas
    1. a time penalty before they can enter another game
    2. pops into a queue for all unsportsmanlike reports for that time!
    3. drop their rating!

We need the fun back in the game. Having these type of people just ruin it for everyone
    Actually it is so simple to solve that problem. I wrote long time ago, couple times...

1. banning people is good solution which most of games dont let people destroy other's fun, but not perfect one at pw when thinking low population.

2. my idea is punishing with rank.

- if we have account base rank instead of different rank per hero, and if someone who destroy game, quit, leave, afk, or feed which can be proved by screenshot or replay, must get -100 / 200 rank erase... then lets see if they do it again again?

- and ranking rewards must be oriented to effort in game. we know how much we win or loose beginning of game which is bad logic. people who play good, give effort and active in game should earn more rank as reward or loose less rank at defeat and with same logic, who destroy game, must pay for it. loosing rank so easily makes me rage. why someone else destroy my game and even can loose less rank then me? no respect to effort, no fair...

it is so simple to understand activity in game, people who play and give effort have numbers as KDA (kill / death / assist) and prime gain, teleports, distance moved ..etc. so simple to understand someone sit at base and give effort in the field with a couple of math algorithm. and according that activity (class/role based point system) people should get rewards. and if these inactive people loose big ranks or dont get rewards even winning a game, also that will be another punishment for justice.

NIVAL must show little respect to people who spend time and play.. but it's nival ofc... closed eyes and ears to logical suggestions, which made by lots of people over years, since beta time.. so no need to expect much, and look another games...

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -McG-
    I have been reporting people that the game flags as AFK for months now. Today I got a message that ONE person was punished.