Thread: stronger punishment

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -McG-

Angry stronger punishment

PLEASE!

We need a stronger punishment for players that switch down, afk and feed on purpose. This is far to common in games now and having no strong punishment will not deter people from doing it!! I don't understand why they don't just skip and take the 5min penalty rather than 10-30 afk in game!!
    I can drop a whole bracket because of these type of games

ideas
    1. a time penalty before they can enter another game
    2. pops into a queue for all unsportsmanlike reports for that time!
    3. drop their rating!

We need the fun back in the game. Having these type of people just ruin it for everyone

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -ExD-
    Chances are Nival have their own thoughts on how to deal with it but they always take their time when implementing their ideas =)
    Click the links for Primeworld content! Hit the Follow/Subscribe buttons for more! Thx!
    {Twitch Channel} - {Youtube Channel} - {Discord Channel}

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -McG-
    they need to implement something. They have had years to think about it

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -DHS-
    hi,
    there is a long time ago, admins told us they will make things about this kind of players but nothing changes on game, always afk, leavers, feeders for fun ... and the best, every week i see some of these players in fight so i have questions:
    -is there not a lot of players on game to see every time the same?
    -why do you keep these same players who spoil game ?

really amazing to see some of them every time .... really strange....

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    Really.. that was the main reason that made me QUIT from game, just played couple games now after months and 3 afk's in 5 games and 1 quitter.... I wrote pages about these problems... NOTHING CHANGED for years... As I see, SAME PROBLEMS STILL EXIST (ofc it will be but no solution)...

Really so frustrating situation and sad story about a game company. Nival has no reputation over many people because of doing nothing about serious problems in game.

Actually, no need to discover wheels again...

To Nival : Just look dota, lol, hots, smite, paragon...etc top mobas in the market which played by millions of players and see how they solve such kind of problems. Maybe that's the one of reason why millions of people play these games? Maybe they just stop thinking money 1 time and sit and think "people complain about these, lets find something to shut them up".??? Isn't there NONE of smart Nival programmer / designer to understand how annoying is that and do something?

Ofc there are quitters, trolls, afk's in other games but difference, they have logical solutions. serious and big punishments. btw when I loose tons of ranks so stupidly I dont care even they bann that ppl. I just ignore them, dodge or wont get high rank when meet again. which is best solution which I find according nival's bad logic. and another difference they managed by PROFESSIONAL companies which care customer satisfaction, not just only money like Nival. they just know to realease new heroes, op at the beginning to make people spend money for it until getting nerf. same story every month. and tons of hero in game, to build bis (best in slot) is another pain problem as costs and time...

whatever, Once again I understand that, this game should be far better if made by any company else than Nival... sad for such a good game to be in such bad hands...

5 games, 4 reports and loosing rank for no reason... who will thinking to play this game should think twice... its just nival, which has closed eyes and ears to customers, and dont expect much... (max rage mode again)...

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggetuk View Post
    PLEASE!

ideas
    1. a time penalty before they can enter another game
    2. pops into a queue for all unsportsmanlike reports for that time!
    3. drop their rating!

We need the fun back in the game. Having these type of people just ruin it for everyone
    Actually it is so simple to solve that problem. I wrote long time ago, couple times...

1. banning people is good solution which most of games dont let people destroy other's fun, but not perfect one at pw when thinking low population.

2. my idea is punishing with rank.

- if we have account base rank instead of different rank per hero, and if someone who destroy game, quit, leave, afk, or feed which can be proved by screenshot or replay, must get -100 / 200 rank erase... then lets see if they do it again again?

- and ranking rewards must be oriented to effort in game. we know how much we win or loose beginning of game which is bad logic. people who play good, give effort and active in game should earn more rank as reward or loose less rank at defeat and with same logic, who destroy game, must pay for it. loosing rank so easily makes me rage. why someone else destroy my game and even can loose less rank then me? no respect to effort, no fair...

it is so simple to understand activity in game, people who play and give effort have numbers as KDA (kill / death / assist) and prime gain, teleports, distance moved ..etc. so simple to understand someone sit at base and give effort in the field with a couple of math algorithm. and according that activity (class/role based point system) people should get rewards. and if these inactive people loose big ranks or dont get rewards even winning a game, also that will be another punishment for justice.

NIVAL must show little respect to people who spend time and play.. but it's nival ofc... closed eyes and ears to logical suggestions, which made by lots of people over years, since beta time.. so no need to expect much, and look another games...

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -McG-
    I have been reporting people that the game flags as AFK for months now. Today I got a message that ONE person was punished.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrac View Post
    I have been reporting people that the game flags as AFK for months now. Today I got a message that ONE person was punished.
    I got many of these kind of messages but after loosing thousands of rank like this, that doesn't make me so happy and doesn't recover our lost.

1. they just send a message, is it real or not who knows? I don't thrust nival anymore, it can be a fake message because when I was playing, was getting same people again and again. so It should be better if there had been a clear warning. T.ex "Player [XXX]Xxxxxx has been punished due to your report." just an example. And what is "PUNISHMENT"? Not getting rewards (talents) for couple games. If the punishment is that which I guess, no one cares about it I guess. No or less reward for 5 games is not a big thing... As I told years ago, no need to discover America again or no need to try to find another shape else than circle for a wheel... Other games which played by millions of people use serious punishments so no one desire to destroy a game so easily, specially at higher ranks. what they do? temporary ban, permanent ban, abandon so they cant get in games quicker for a while,, etc. at high population games banning is a solution but at low population games like pw it wont work. best solution is punish with rank. people who destroy a game must pay it for paying other people's lost but one side that can be abused by premade groups. people can use it to dont loose rank when they almost loose a game, they tell someone go afk and report him etc. but erase rank + abandoned time sounds better. when we dodge queque screen, we get punishment for it and wait to join next game. even that is bigger punishment than what these trolls who kill this game get...

2. another point is ranks we lost by no reason, so easily like this because of someone else. that's another side effect of overall game logic, because current ranking rewarding system doesnt depend on "player skill", so higher ranks doesnt mean "better" players, just means "lucky" players or people played with group / premade. maybe some games calculate "solo" and "group" play ranking differently because of it? system must recover ranks when game lost so easily like this and to do that logically, they must change rewarding logic depending on performance in game. people who play seriously, give effort to game, earn more ranks at victory or loose less ranks at defeat. same as inactive people who didnt do anything in game, shouldnt get a reward or very low at victory or pay it by loosing high amount of rank at defeat. that sounds fair and all games use that logic. we told it even at beta time but nival trying to be unique, but it doesnt work. someone sit at base, can earn more rank than others at victory. that's out of logic... I told nival workers long time ago, just play the game which they created like a normal person to understand problems but they fail at that side. nival fails by "customer satisfaction" by ignoring community, ignoring request... just releasing new heroes, changing talents, nerfing/buffing heroes which people invest hundreds of crystals wont make this game "better"... but anyhow it is dead, nival doing everything to loose their active players and they already lost many of them. so simple changes can make huge difference in game population but need someone in dev team who can understand it, and they must have idea about other games in the market. how they solve that kind of problem, what they do? all moba's already copying same logic, 5vs5, top-mid-bot lane plus jungle plus dragon/baron/kitton (little pve for pvp)... they copy main logic but why they dont copy problem solve logic or inspire from it at least? nival testing their fail logic and as we shout it doesnt work. epic fail. trolls in 8 of 10 games just unaccaptable. that's like 1-2 per 10 at other games, and when going higher ranks, it's lower, but at pw even 1900-2000 ranks ppl troll easily. we tell for years nothing change. my only wish now, I hope they sell this game to a serious company who know market, make necessary changes in the game and we have some fun. otherwise look dota, lol... millions of people play with that crappy graphics, why? successfull marketting, successfull community management, professional company who know to keep people in game, make people have fun from game, aim to increase population and of course money comes with population. instead of earning 2000 dollar from 100 people, earning 20 dollar from 10.000 people more easy and more people = more advertisement = stronger community = more activity... PW was going to that point before they release red talents. anyhow that's nival. proved itself in couple years... this game can't stand in eu/us market like this and stay like a local russian game by like this...

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    RK
    They aren't going to make punishment any worse, in-fact they've almost abandoned it altogether. From last talks they mentioned that reports were looked over manually and as PW is just hanging on life support they would have cut people who look through reports to 1 person, part-time to save costs. It's already evident they aren't going to fix bugs or anything hard as the game isn't earning them any money anymore. Their only choice at this point is to do minimal effort updates and milk the remaining customer base. Keeping toxic players is an added bonus as that means more addressable income. They've been doing it long enough now that any players that couldn't handle the toxic players would have left already so doing a "clean-up" wouldn't retain many more players anyways.

Honestly you are wasting time even asking about stronger punishment as it won't ever happen now, maybe 8 months ago when they still had some developers but not anymore.

Vagrant
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    Bang
    This game have alot of problems and i opened now the ticked to 1 more really unfair problem: http://en.playpw.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77457