Thread: Pay to Win game - Please go back to the old mode!!!

Vagrant
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    Bang

Pay to Win game - Please go back to the old mode!!!

Guys, i'm very sure about one question: Develpers from this game will never stop to be unfair with us.

We need a game Play-to-win and not Pay-to-Win.

Before they started the question about "Upgrading talents" i was sure about that: They will put this game really pay to win. Then they created a Red Sets, and there's the question, you can't get red talents just like Orange talents, and to take it normally you'll get like some months to put a full set on only 1 hero... Every new hero or every new sets this game are more pay-to-win.

We need a game to make us happy playing, not that stress like actual system, when you play against people with a lot of better talets than you or your team.

Nival/Developers, you know Dota 2? Why you don't learn with them how to make money without that bad with the main system in the game? They take money for players selling cosmetics, terrain, wards, etc, you know? Why you not learn how to know a balanced game with them?

By the way, maybe would you guys spend time balancing heros, bugs, an useful system to ban the trolls (you guys never did anything about players who downgrade color/raiting sure they will do something to lose the game) and not spend time creating new unbalanced heros and new overpowered talents to get money and make the game unbalanced. Please...

Our of us want you to remake this pay-to-win system to old and nice game play-to-win system...

We are thanks.
    Last edited by redmissile_; 03-09-2017 at 11:28 AM.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    exactly the breakpoint of this game started after releasing RED TALENTS. Because when orange talents released, we were able to farm it from games, even from PvE mode and people farming like crazy. Global chat was full of people who were looking for groups, there were 3-4 big clans and more than 40+ ppl online and active... We were on discord, there were tournaments with many teams... etc etc. game was going to be one of the best moba's overall world according many game web sites... Then, nival saw that population and wanted to earn some money I guess. When red talents came, we were happy that something new added but than we saw that it's painfull to get them. people need to invest hundreds / thousands of crystals to collect a set. For example death touch set. which is a "must" for AA heroes. and it took 2-3 months for me to collect 2 sets... but I wasn't playing game with only 2 heroes, I was playing with ALL heroes without limit. and than many people understand that it is a time waste and pointless to grind like crazy for a one set which every hero needs their own piece, many people start to quit from game... couple weeks later my friendlist was full of offline players who were active and online everyday. some went other games, some ragequit. and nival killed this game by their own hands by trying to be so greedy. of course game company will earn money. they didnt create this game for hobby or sports but we already were buying golds. people were buying gold age, golds, skins and heroes with gold. but it wasnt enough for nival and they wanted to even earn more money from upgrading process... crystals... that epic fail strategy killed that game now! they can give reward to person who had that brilliant idea because it saved other games. pw is dead and stop being a risk for other games in the market... we told it on forums from the first day, couple years ago till now, none of nival worker could give a serious answer. sad story...

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    2ez
    I have returned to the game after almost 2 years and it is really sad, that even-though I have managed to get 2 heroes to red but I do on one I have only 5 red talents and on the second one I have around 12ish, but just one set completed. I do not mind to support a game I like but I do not feel like investing hundreds of dollars just to make one stun set or whatever. I would really like the funtion of creation a specific talent or at least set ... and no, the option to choose between "Legendmakers, Birth of Legend etc. is not enough. There are like 50 talents in each and if you need specific 3 for your set, you have to reforge and reforge and after I spend almost 600 hundred legendary crystals I still have not finished my set.

It is quite hard to play on the higher ranks for me. Back then I could go with blue heroes to 1900 ranking and with orange/purple over 2000 ... Now I am really struggleing on 1700.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -
    crazy!!! welcome back

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

but yea, crazy, dont come back, the game is fucked, play something else

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    I would not say the game is fucked at least no more than 2 years ago. Everyone still bash PW for the P2W, but I didnt spent a penny on the game and I has so many red talents I dont know what to do with them, just this event I was able to get another 200 red crystals, yeah getting the specific set is hard but i would not say it is necesary bad thing. It is just RPG MOBA, will you criticize Diablo because you can not get imidiatly best gear for your character? No, because getting gear and build optimization is part of the fun. If you dont like it go play any other MOBA where gear has no meaning since everyone use the same things.

Since they added season to the game everyone rank is lowered so what was 2000 years back is now 1800 in terms of what gear you can expect from players.

The game still getting patches every month, with ballancing (yes they do hear the comunity) and more importantly new features.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -
    Hm yes, a bit of a 3 am troll post .
    Getting gear nowadays is not to bad actually compared to a few years ago.
    Although its still not at the level where oranges would be the top and they would be rewarded for matches.
    Gear wise I dropped off quite a bit when they introduced reds, granted I could have been more efficient.
    But ye, enjoy...

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    2ez
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingManCZ View Post
    Since they added season to the game everyone rank is lowered so what was 2000 years back is now 1800 in terms of what gear you can expect from players.
    Well it feels like 1500 is the new 2000 as at that ranking there are some people with full red talents. And I understand that you need time to get all the sets but I just dont feel its fair, when you put 1 talent to reforge, use the filters so you have chance 1/30 that you receive your talents and you waste 200 or more crystals for the reforge and you get the same talents twice or trice. If I would reforge 28 different talents randomly I would say ok ... bad luck, I need more crystals, but this was a ripoff.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Hi Artanis, long time no see I play PW when SMITE is offline. I was hoping to make it my main game but most likely it is not going to happen.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -ExD-
    Don't spend anything until there is a special offer like a reforge discount
    Click the links for Primeworld content! Hit the Follow/Subscribe buttons for more! Thx!
    {Twitch Channel} - {Youtube Channel} - {Discord Channel}

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -
    Hmz I was playing pw a little again, got my purple archer into 1500.
    My lane opponent (orange archer) had 10 t prime like me and had like 40% higher stats on str and agi (rest was similar).
    Perhaps my troll comment was appropriate , the game seems quite dependent on talents at the moment.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    TAE
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyFriend View Post
    I have returned to the game after almost 2 years and it is really sad, that even-though I have managed to get 2 heroes to red but I do on one I have only 5 red talents and on the second one I have around 12ish, but just one set completed. I do not mind to support a game I like but I do not feel like investing hundreds of dollars just to make one stun set or whatever. I would really like the funtion of creation a specific talent or at least set ... and no, the option to choose between "Legendmakers, Birth of Legend etc. is not enough. There are like 50 talen
    ts in each and if you need specific 3 for your set, you have to reforge and reforge and after I spend almost 600 hundred legendary crystals I still have not finished my set.

It is quite hard to play on the higher ranks for me. Back then I could go with blue heroes to 1900 ranking and with orange/purple over 2000 ... Now I am really struggleing on 1700.

to collect red sets there you go some Tips :

1. you can ask your clan members make deals if necessary but if you want to do it on your own .

2. then the most effective way is as Vanity said it's to take the opportunity of discounts :

• creating a legendary talent need 10 red but in discount only 7

• reforging a legendary talent need 8 in discount only 5

• collect as much as you can and use them in discount event

2. plus you can get use of the fair event "the Black Friday" in this event you can refresh the fair with 1 silver or 500 silver and a discount to even 50% of red talents price if you were lucky

3. you can collect blue crystals and wait for the fair event for two reasons :

• to buy specific red talents you can if there is 50% discount 1 red talent with only 38-50 blue crystals
    • the second reason try to find the jackpot 100 red crystals with 200 blue crystals
    • you can collect red crystals with good prices :
    • 1 red crystal with 2 blue crystal
    • 3 red crystal with 6 blue crystal
    • 5 red crystal with 10 blue crystal

PS. it's important to have a good clan a good teammates and a good friends to level up and Upgrade your Heroes

Last edited by OussamaT; 12-04-2017 at 10:23 AM.