Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Yep happened to me twice now, at 1700 players still do that.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    HC

Yep happened to me twice now, at 1700 players still do that.

Title says it all enjoy..

PS: I or any of my team didn't flamed him or chat he just kept dying under tower without using chat he wasn't chat restricted either, on hero selection he just picked him without any message.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Knight Ken; 11-29-2016 at 07:49 AM.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    I didnt watch replay but that happens a lot... And game system doesnt have any solution to fix your loose for these kind of situations... You can just report, can get some punishment or not depending nival's workers but still you loose rank. I lost more than 5-6k rank like this. And we told suggestions / solutions to minimize that but seems nival dont have ability to fix things. so, don't expect much. this is not a very big game and nival is not a professional company... think like someone hosting this game from home...

Traveler
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    CARE
    I think what Nival should do is make PW a player-centric game i.e; 2 changes will be good enough at first
    1. Limit the monetization to heroes, golden age, and special red talents found in clan shop which would provide not provide the power but tactical advantage on battle arena.Even Prime crystals could be bought using silver not gold.
    2. Upgrade the servers or set up another server somewhere in the UK or Germany or France so that ping issues could be resolved somewhat.
    Language barrier is there but that problem could be resolved afterwards may be by setting up an intelligent universal in-game translator.
    Last edited by Seronia_tampis; 12-04-2016 at 11:21 AM.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    Quote Originally Posted by Seronia_tampis View Post
    I think what Nival should do is make PW a player-centric game i.e; 2 changes will be good enough at first
    1. Limit the monetization to heroes, golden age, and special red talents found in clan shop which would provide not provide the power but tactical advantage on battle arena.Even Prime crystals could be bought using silver not gold.
    2. Upgrade the servers or set up another server somewhere in the UK or Germany or France so that ping issues could be resolved somewhat.
    Language barrier is there but that problem could be resolved afterwards may be by setting up an intelligent universal in-game translator.
    Things its simple... all moba games have stability because they follow some basic things need to be done.
    Ofc all games and a company must make game special, everyone mention standart things.
    Nival following hes imagination, they russians and never accept someone alse strategy,
    Thinking like Germans Nazi ''We are better from other humans & the evolution of human kind''.
    This is what i see so far to russians today logic & reaction, thats why i start hate them.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    HC
    I like the game but what i hate are: trolls, afkers, soloplayer and those f***ing bugs that always give advantage to my opponent(see my new thread).
    Last edited by wolf_monster; 12-04-2016 at 11:46 PM.

6.     #6
    ex-Nival
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Ken View Post
    I like the game but what i hate are: trolls, afkers, soloplayer and those f***ing bugs that always give advantage to my opponent(see my new thread).
    I bet Your opponents think the same as well.

Thinking like Germans Nazi ''We are better from other humans & the evolution of human kind''.
    This is what i see so far to Russians today logic & reaction, thats why i start hate them.
    This is a bit sad to see posts like this because for example I am the part of the company too and it offends me quite a bit when someone compares me with a Nazi. I see no reasons for it.
    All things we do here at Nival are based on reality which we live in. All dev teams in the world have their limits as well as we have our own. You simply can't have all things done at the same time, if you want to be successufl, you can not split your forces.
    Prime World is a retention based game, meaning new content is the most crucial thing for us, thats why our current approach is to invest in new heroes, talents and bugfixing.
    Just see how many heroes/rebalances we released lately.
    I agree that the new patches were quite buggy, but there were reasons for it. We switched to a new well qualified testing team, which, unfortunately, didn't have any experience with Prime World before.
    It was their first try and I am sure that they will do better in future.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -McG-
    (Name to be kept anonymous), the man i ignored after the first game i teamed with him. After he flamed our entire team for 20 minutes
    Still going strong I see. Still spilling s*** loads amounts of toxic.
    Last edited by wolf_monster; 12-05-2016 at 01:15 PM.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    Sry the bucket if full of tears now can u stop crying so i can atleast empty it?

Stranger
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    Rawr
    70% Games Troll or AFK in one or both teams.
    I´m playing this game 2 years, but my friends not anymore. The reason is zero punishment for trolling and AFK players. They are doing what they want. No rules, only roulette who will get the bad card (player). This game is dead through this for many my friends.

One of the most interresting MOBAs game is dying because Nival doesnt care about bad behavior of players. Maybe you want their money, maybe you are not interested anymore. Who knows.
    But this game, these days, is unplayable!!!

Trolls in every rank from 1300 to 1700 and higher. Its not fun anymore...

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    Quote Originally Posted by danik920 View Post
    I bet Your opponents think the same as well.

This is a bit sad to see posts like this because for example I am the part of the company too and it offends me quite a bit when someone compares me with a Nazi. I see no reasons for it.
    All things we do here at Nival are based on reality which we live in. All dev teams in the world have their limits as well as we have our own. You simply can't have all things done at the same time, if you want to be successufl, you can not split your forces.
    Prime World is a retention based game, meaning new content is the most crucial thing for us, thats why our current approach is to invest in new heroes, talents and bugfixing.
    Just see how many heroes/rebalances we released lately.
    I agree that the new patches were quite buggy, but there were reasons for it. We switched to a new well qualified testing team, which, unfortunately, didn't have any experience with Prime World before.
    It was their first try and I am sure that they will do better in future.
    (Long ago but now i see it and just wth...)

Some times reality for each person its different only because they cannot see
    the other side of the cube have another description about something alse-new.

First lets be clear. I do not call Russians, company Nazi.
    i say ''THINKING'' like Nazi that proved by the action of the company does not care fixing basic problems
    like communication, region & things like that when the game its open internationaly, we all see it & you know it.
    We also see you taking place to support your company and your sit even if its wrong.
    Nazis have way much problems in there brain & cannot compare Russians with them (read again above).
    If you have ideological hate for Nazis & not practical you should first clear you judge
    then start criticizing someones post when say the truth without twisting it.

If you have your limits with me because i speak straight and cannot compare that,
    its you personal problem and you should look at it or listen some times and support players
    in the wrong things company do, not support the wrong just because you are part of the company.
    Been a part of the company does not makes you better then me or other people.
    Cannot all people and all forums says thing prime world should do in first place that exist
    in other moba games & its proved that brings balance. (<--- reality)
    Thats the reality your company cannot see & what serious players wrote about it over & over
    in every capable prime world community (Forum-here,Steam,Sub-forums,Magazines).
    Only Russians support 99% your work by speaking Russian only.
    (Funny part its my russians friends here in Greece says in a way the same).

I respect company are trying new things & thats why playing prime world with all other basic problems,
    but more because i spent much money i cannot take back.
    But solving basic problems will auto bring more english players in the game.

If someone makes something new, allways this new must have a strong base
    by fixing any problems that reveal in time before will continue to plant more things.
    A good developer will not risk add others things before solve basics,
    because 100% something will go wrong. (here we are today)
    But allways something its not mathematical right and problems accourt.
    Still that does not mean you continue without fixing them.

Did all the above reminds you something? have gl with the game...

+1 for the new testing team, even if they fail everyone got something new to learn,
    test things in life makes you see better, and if you live it makes you stronger.

Stranger
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    Rawr
    Ok last 40 games 32 AFK Trollers !!!
    32 in 40 Games its unbelievable.
    Players are not punished and they are doing what they want! Complete chaos. This game is russian roulette not strategy game!!! I have played a lot of MOBA games but this is the game with the biggest AFK and troll community I have ever seen !!!

Pls tell me what is the punishment for trolling, feeding, or AFK. I have reported a hundrets trolls last weeks and no answer. I think you dont punish players because you want their money, right ?

I think the report system is only big fake...

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    Yesterday i've played around 6 games at night at 1900+ rating
    4 straight games my team-junglers never plant an eye to any lane,
    last game i got ganged x6 times & x2 was successfull, I've got 0 gangs from my team they
    just help Hailander bot when i was mid with centaur with the logic of needs more help then centaur.
    Pre-last game they help top frog when i was mid with centaur again.
    I tell mask that he lane top ''why allways the help off-tanks or heroes does not need help instead of centaur
    that needs 100% help to overpower hes lane enemy''? He told me as he is the one he speaks english:

''There is no off-tanks here its not dota or lol pdr learn russian''
    I told:

"Frog its DD not an off-tank like there is no dark & not wards,
    Russian came from a hairball of a Greek & tells me by force to speak russian...''

This is your community Nival when you are not give real punishment like all the moba games
    specialy here that there russians.
    You know why they avoid to play with russians and flame them in all over the world moba games...
    Because the 95% are n00bs complitely and behavie with ego and 0 education.

Stranger
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    Rawr
    Last 15 games 4 trolls and 15 afk players. In one game 2 and only one game was in 5v5.

So NIVAL score now is 1:15 AFK.

And still no answer... It looks like NIVAL doesnt care...

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

NarKuZa
    +1 (y)

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -McG-
    You would think that if the game itself flagged a player as AFK, Nival would at least do SOMETHING. They don't do jack.