Thread: a Funny Story that i heard

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    TAE

A Funny Story that i heard

Laugh With Us

this how it's started i was talking with my friend as usual and he's a player by the way "habibtid12" and he told me this funny story about S.Putnik and how he lost his powers after that update befor i start i wanna say it's just for fun and it's from our fantasy and pure imagination:

as we all know S.Putnik was OP befor the update , i mean come on 14 Bullets and the ability to reveal invisible Heroes easily with his talents so almost every hero in Marshal was scared that one day one of S.Putnik players will get to him and especially the invisible heroes , he really made them think of retiring as slayers and after some complaining reached the Administration from some players (without saying names ) the decision was made by them to rebalance his powers but they was afraid to tell S.Putnik about it so they asked the mage and Pied Piper and of course Eraser who came along just to witness the moment that he was always waiting for , so after they accepted the mission from the administration with fear they went to S.Putnik Castle , Eraser was terrified that He even wore a suit of course he was hidding his Shuriken in his shoe just in case ( i'm just saying it as i heard it ) when they got there the mage had something in mind so he said " what if he is already know ?" they had to knock the door pied piper was the corage one to do that so....after that S.Putnik opened the door he was holding his weapon in his hands so when he opened the door they thought that he was going to shoot and with his bear near him they thought it's the end for sure , Eraser was seeing the Bear bigger three times than usual i don't know why may be the fear , here the mage took a step forward and said " hi we came in peace " we all know that S.Putnik is a soldier and a hunter , fortunely when he saw them he was in a good mood he welcomed them and he told them that he just was cleaning his weapon after a long day at hunt , when they were at the enterance they saw the Mummified animals and his trophies , Eraser was thinking " bad idea.... bad idea... why i'm here ?! i don't wanna be a mummified Ninja ! " well when they was walking at the hallway and S.Putnik was talking about his war stories and stuff no one had the corage yet to tell him about the bad news , and here we are in the big hall where he keep his guests so he told them to sitdown , he asked them if they wann some coffee well i can say that eraser was looking arround just to be safe so he started asking them about what bring them here so every one of them was asking the other to speak after a while the mage said it " the Admenistration decided to debuff some of your talents " S.Putnik stand up and stare at them and said what for ? , Eraser started talking , it's... because you're OP i mean you can reveal inv heroes that's too much , S.Putnik was staring sharpely at this Ninja with a cold face , S.Putink is a Soldier that respect the orders from above "admins" well he was wondering how they gonna do it well mage said it's just a spell i was working on it So that's how it's happend our soldier was decieved by some players to minimize his danger on inv heroes , but think about it S.Putnik is the only hero that can reveal inv heroes so why? you take that from him , fortunely after the 10.12.1 update that made more like a warning Alarm for inv heroes that their happy days are going to an End , but this is another story ...

"S.Putnik 1st inv heroes enemy has back to business " story coming up real soon thanks for watching and good night

To Be Continued ...
    Last edited by OussamaT; 12-24-2016 at 06:39 AM.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    TAE
    hahaha Funny now stop it , you really posted it here please don't say more and there is some you made in this story too it isn't completely my idea

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    TAE
    yeah but it's good that can't be kept for us only let the people hear it , and it's good stuff , let's make a deal if we had three positive comments on this thread i'll tell the rest of story if not you win and i'll say no more , smile XD
    Last edited by OussamaT; 09-08-2016 at 05:22 PM.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    Dynas
    now i wanna watch the next season ... ahhh i mean the second story

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    TAE
    hey abdeou this was good one now you told me about it i like it listen OussamaT keep going i want to hear it all bring it on

Ps. so this is the game forum well hi there .