Thread: Clan bank questions

Vagrant
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    HUN

Clan bank questions

I am confused because there is a bug where the owner name disappear after awhile but it appear time from time.

here are my question.

1. If i take a talent out of the bank, and apply as an UPGRADE to a talent i OWN, will my talent name change ?

2. If i take a talent out of the bank and apply MY OWN talent to a talent of other owner that existed on a hero with some upgrade before. Will that talent become mine? or still remain original owner?

3. IF owner LEFT the clan on purpose, will my talent (other owner) on my hero disappear?

4. IF owner got KICK by the clan, will my talent (other talent) on my hero disappear?

5. IF I got kick/leave the clan, will the owner's talent on my hero Disappear?

6. IF i take a talent from bank, and upgrade it will it become MY talent?

Also lastly, if the talent does become my own, will that remove the 2 talent limit?

Traveler
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    B0T
    What part of the 'talent always remains to owner', did you not understand?

The Clan Bank will be for Talent “borrowing” from within the clan only. If a player puts a Talent into the bank, other players can withdraw this Talent and use it as long as that player who deposited it remains in the clan. If a clan disbands, all players will have their talents returned to them.

Vagrant
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    HUN
    thus that is the reason i ask.

what happen if you APPLY that talent as part of the upgrade unto your own talent. Tell me:P

Traveler
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    B0T
    Did not try this yet, but it will be either impossible to apply, or you will lose ownership of the talent you upgrade.

It works like that the other way around; if you take a talent from the bank and upgrade that with you own talents, the now upgraded talent will still belong to the original owner, but now in upgraded form.

Vagrant
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    HUN
    so basically it is only your assumption.

Stranger Christopher Fukcing Robin's Avatar
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    AE
    You cant use talents from the bank to upgrade "your" talents. But you can use your talents to upgrade the bank talent. If someone leaves the clan/gets kicked, they take all the talents they lent out with them. And any talent they took goes back to the owner.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

tl;dr the talent always goes back to the owner no matter what.

Vagrant
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    HUN
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Fukcing Robin View Post
    You cant use talents from the bank to upgrade "your" talents. But you can use your talents to upgrade the bank talent. If someone leaves the clan/gets kicked, they take all the talents they lent out with them. And any talent they took goes back to the owner.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

tl;dr the talent always goes back to the owner no matter what.
    thanks that is more clear. Anyway to know which talent isn't mine ? the name disappear all long ago.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    Quote Originally Posted by wrong89 View Post
    thanks that is more clear. Anyway to know which talent isn't mine ? the name disappear all long ago.
    If you unassign the talent and then reassign it the owner name gets reset. I just noticed on mine that the names disappeared too...

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    AE
    I guess it is a bug/glitch. It may go away but from time totime it will say who the owner is. At least that is how it is with me.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -
    Sounds like borrowing from the bank is too risky....

Spoiler Text

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    AE
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanKno View Post
    Sounds like borrowing from the bank is too risky....
    Depends on your clan and clan mates. Are you going to stay in the clan for a long time? Do you think the player you are taking a talent from is going to be in the clan for a while? Doesnt matter what you lend out. If anything, they will come back with more stars. Unfortunately they will be assigned but hopefully to characters you can use them on. But if you have gold then this isnt an issue.

I dont plan on leaving this clan for a while considering they are one of the few active english speaking clans around. And the same goes for most of the players in it. Or at least the ones I play with or take talents from.

Vagrant
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    HUN
    Quote Originally Posted by sharf224 View Post
    If you unassign the talent and then reassign it the owner name gets reset. I just noticed on mine that the names disappeared too...
    so if you resign the talent with gold, that talent become yours to keep forever? You ever try put 2 talent together? resign one and put a new one in and see if that works?

Mercenary
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -
    Owner name disappears and the talent will stack with yours if u have one, when a player (not the owner of that talent) leaves,it changes back to showing the owner after u play a match(re-enter castle i think)

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    so if you resign the talent with gold, that talent become yours to keep forever? You ever try put 2 talent together? resign one and put a new one in and see if that works?
    No no no. What I meant was, if the owner name disappears due to what ever bug, if you take the talent off of the hero and put it back on, the owner name comes back.