Thread: Talent Forge Management.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -

Talent Forge Management.

So I've never used on before, right, have been spending all my crystal on upgrades and buildings first.
    With the x2 chance of oranges though, I'm now wondering where to begin.

What I specifically need to know is how the building level and amount pumped in affects things being get it to 21 before you start spending anything.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    The higher the level the more talents you can generate per 23 hour period. That's about it.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -
    Coolies. Will leave at 21 then.
    And how many crystals should I be using?
    Just one at a time?

Does doubling that double the odds of a Purple or an Orange? I'm at the point now where anything that's not that is just upgrade or silver fodder.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    use 9 at a time. that's max for 23 hours at level 21 I believe (though I believe using fewer crystals takes less time so it won't matter, have to do the math, how long does 1 crystal take to turn into a talent? if it's less than 2 and a half hours, then it's worth it to do one at a time, if not do all 9. 9 Talents means you have 9 chances to get something good.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -
    So you always get one talent for every crystal you put in? 9 crystals means 9 talents?
    Aight, fair enough.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    Yes. Did you check what the time for 1 crystal was? Mine is in a 23 hour cycle so I can't check.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by sharf224 View Post
    Yes. Did you check what the time for 1 crystal was? Mine is in a 23 hour cycle so I can't check.
    One crystal or lesseach slot will only take 8 hours, and up to two will take 16, and up to 3 gives a discount at 23.
    Mind you mine is only on level 14 now. At 21 they might work different.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    Yeah it seems it's always best to do the 23 hour set in the talent forge.

Vagrant
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    Quote Originally Posted by Australia13239 View Post
    So I've never used on before, right, have been spending all my crystal on upgrades and buildings first.
    With the x2 chance of oranges though, I'm now wondering where to begin.

What I specifically need to know is how the building level and amount pumped in affects things being get it to 21 before you start spending anything.
    Dont worry you are not losing anything by upgrading hero building in your castle. You will realise that talent forge is wasting crystals ... Chance to get good talents out of it is pretty bad, and it is just reasonable during event. good luck

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    Quote Originally Posted by AganEmas View Post
    Dont worry you are not losing anything by upgrading hero building in your castle. You will realise that talent forge is wasting crystals ... Chance to get good talents out of it is pretty bad, and it is just reasonable during event. good luck
    I get at least one purple in it every other day, and the other day I got 2 oranges and 2 purples (yes from event). Before the event I got 3 purples in one. I would never stop using the forge.

Vagrant
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    Quote Originally Posted by sharf224 View Post
    I get at least one purple in it every other day, and the other day I got 2 oranges and 2 purples (yes from event). Before the event I got 3 purples in one. I would never stop using the forge.
    you are one of the luckier ones. I used to run talent forge lv30 for 2 weeks ( around 84 crystals ), and i got 3 purples in the process, chance is not good for me. Unless there is special event, i wont be using the forge, at least until i upped all my hero buildings first.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    NLS
    a couple talents can only be gotten in (X) map and some i think can only be gotten from talent forge.
    like the dragon egg talent can only be gotten from dragon world or the talent forge... so if you don't like dragon world then talent forge is the only way to get the dragon egg talent.
    LF> a cute, caring, snuggly, sweet & family oriented Asian girl to marry me. <3
    My skype icon lies, i am probably online.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    WGC
    You are wasting crystals that could be better spent elsewhere if you are using the talent forge. The wait time plus the amount you must put into it negates any good form it. Not worth wasting the crystals in it when you could be upgrading gear and stat tower boosts and winning games.
    Lulz they think they perma banned CLeetus

Stranger
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    CmpEE
    Last edited by Lyot_1; 04-25-2014 at 01:52 PM.