Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: i dont feel safe anymore

  1. #1
    Lord raythr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    BRAIN
    Posts
    3,054
    Rep Power
    8

    i dont feel safe anymore

    with sephy being a moderator =_="



    pls sugarswirl protect me,
    i need your guardianship,
    i beg you
    *puppyeyes*


    here, i baked you a cake for your efforts

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	strawberrycake.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	112595
    18.5.13-21.1.14
    never forget rip in peace

  2. #2
    Moderator (Supreme Officer) Judge Sweets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    IEC
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by raythr View Post
    with sephy being a moderator =_="



    pls sugarswirl protect me,
    i need your guardianship,
    i beg you
    *puppyeyes*


    here, i baked you a cake for your efforts

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	strawberrycake.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	112595
    .... If you ask me to protect you ; then you should really rethink your choices here in PW.

  3. #3
    Stranger Krazything's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    IEC
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    i can confirm when she tries to gank my lane she laughs and runs

  4. #4
    Lord raythr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    BRAIN
    Posts
    3,054
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarSwirl View Post
    .... If you ask me to protect you ; then you should really rethink your choices here in PW.
    my choices are your shelter or sephy will shot me with the archer and eat me afterwards :-(

    i have nobody else to turn to T_T
    18.5.13-21.1.14
    never forget rip in peace

  5. #5
    Moderator (Supreme Officer) Judge Sweets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    IEC
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by raythr View Post
    my choices are your shelter or sephy will shot me with the archer and eat me afterwards :-(

    i have nobody else to turn to T_T
    I will leave you stunned under his tower for ya. You're welcome.

  6. #6
    Moderator Sephy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    IEC
    Posts
    385
    Rep Power
    2
    Im very sad that you fear me @_@ i fear for my self just having..to..talk..to..sweets...some..times.
    I shall eat her cake,that has to make her happy! *nomnom*
    Spoiler Text

  7. #7
    Lord raythr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    BRAIN
    Posts
    3,054
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
    Im very sad that you fear me @_@ i fear for my self just having..to..talk..to..sweets...some..times.
    I shall eat her cake,that has to make her happy! *nomnom*
    dont act you dont remember !!!
    you bullied my corporal on your 1600 archer.... and then on your witch Q_Q

    i has feelings too "_"

    ---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarSwirl View Post
    I will leave you stunned under his tower for ya. You're welcome.
    im not sure if i want to be stunned under his tower
    18.5.13-21.1.14
    never forget rip in peace

  8. #8
    Vagrant Hibbsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    Leaf
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    2
    You definetly shouldnt feel safe since you are posting useless threads where they don't belong.

    You are not discussing Prime World, are you? Any good moderator would move this thread instantly.

    This thread just shows how good our two moderators that did reply to the thread is by not moving this thread.

  9. #9
    Moderator (Supreme Officer) Judge Sweets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    IEC
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbsan View Post
    You definetly shouldnt feel safe since you are posting useless threads where they don't belong.

    You are not discussing Prime World, are you? Any good moderator would move this thread instantly.

    This thread just shows how good our two moderators that did reply to the thread is by not moving this thread.
    There's actually a reason why I haven't moved this thread to the appropriate area. Please don't just assume things.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Thread was moved to it's appropriate area.
    Last edited by Judge Sweets; 02-24-2014 at 10:58 PM.

  10. #10
    Lord raythr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    BRAIN
    Posts
    3,054
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbsan View Post
    You definetly shouldnt feel safe since you are posting useless threads where they don't belong.

    You are not discussing Prime World, are you? Any good moderator would move this thread instantly.

    This thread just shows how good our two moderators that did reply to the thread is by not moving this thread.
    and you dont ?

    your comment is pretty much the most pointless post ive read in a while
    you come here and tell me i make useless posts ?
    thanks for that

    if i did the same with anyone else, then everyone would be all over me about what a troll i am
    and how can i dare calling xxx making useless posts

    not even only that,
    you insult sweets moderation skills which is simply a disgusting thing to do

    you are no longer welcome in any of my threads

    good day, sir
    18.5.13-21.1.14
    never forget rip in peace

  11. #11
    Vagrant Hibbsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    Leaf
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by raythr View Post
    and you dont ?

    your comment is pretty much the most pointless post ive read in a while
    you come here and tell me i make useless posts ?
    thanks for that

    if i did the same with anyone else, then everyone would be all over me about what a troll i am
    and how can i dare calling xxx making useless posts

    not even only that,
    you insult sweets moderation skills which is simply a disgusting thing to do

    you are no longer welcome in any of my threads

    good day, sir
    Your Thread is in the off-topic section now and i can reply to your threads as much as i want to and there is nothing you can do about me answering them. Good day to you too c:

  12. #12
    Moderator (Supreme Officer) Judge Sweets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    IEC
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    4
    Guys keep it civil.
    Even if you guys don't agree on opinions, try to express your point in a tasteful manner please. raythr thread wasn't useless, it was just something meant to be in off-topic and contributed a pretty nice conversation.
    Also everyone has the freedom to post what they feel as long as they're following the rules.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •