Thread: Clan Level Benefits

The King of Games RobVsTheWorld's Avatar
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    AE

Thumbs up Clan Level Benefits

YO NIVAL. I got an idea. What if we took rewards like clan loot (gets like 2k resources from a clan battle at level 2X) and increase their amount to something relevant because 35 million resources is pretty exhaustive, and there is no real incentive to increase clan level above clan bank and maybe the mastery points..

Please and thank you?

Traveler
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    IEC
    While I agree that the resources needed for lvling are large, think of it from their side. If its too small, then large clans max it super quickly so then they have to add more clan levels and benefits. As it is, clan benefits are almost on par with having all hero buildings. Clanless people will have less power and those are the people Nival needs. Clanless people are usually new, and the more players, the more money potentially. I would like to see them change the needed resources a little bit. By making it an incremental increase. Right now its sticker shock. If it had been upped slowly then fewer people would have a problem with it. Lobster method my man.

P.S. The World won Rob
    I'm so old, I played Pong at release.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    2ez
    Quote Originally Posted by Zsonga View Post
    While I agree that the resources needed for lvling are large, think of it from their side. If its too small, then large clans max it super quickly so then they have to add more clan levels and benefits. As it is, clan benefits are almost on par with having all hero buildings. Clanless people will have less power and those are the people Nival needs. Clanless people are usually new, and the more players, the more money potentially. I would like to see them change the needed resources a little bit. By making it an incremental increase. Right now its sticker shock. If it had been upped slowly then fewer people would have a problem with it. Lobster method my man.

P.S. The World won Rob
    He is specifically talking about the clan battle rewards which starts at 500 for a won battle which is a pathetic amount when you need 20m for a level up.

Traveler
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    IEC
    I know what he's talking about and even increasing it wont matter as clan vs clan battles happen like once a week.
    I'm so old, I played Pong at release.

The King of Games RobVsTheWorld's Avatar
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    AE
    These are basically wasted clan levels, if they aren't going to be useful, then there is no need to level it. Which is lame because there could be so much more done with clans in general.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    Quote Originally Posted by Zsonga View Post
    I know what he's talking about and even increasing it wont matter as clan vs clan battles happen like once a week.
    Clan battle happens a lot when you play Outpost, dragonwald, switcheero.
    Streams : http://fr.twitch.tv/popoie
    Video PW on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/user/PhantasmicArrow/videos