Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Server Maintenance: Thursday, 11:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. EST

1.     #1
    Assistant Community Manager
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    PoA

Server Maintenance: Thursday, 11:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. EST

Server maintenance is scheduled for Thursday from 11:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. EST/GMT-5. This is 4:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. GMT+0. During the maintenance, you will not be able to access Prime World. You will be unable to log in to the website from 11:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. EST and the Hall of Fame shall be taken down from 11:30 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Thank you for understanding!

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    EU
    It's pretty annoying that server maintenance always seems to happen at the prime evening playing times for US players which is the only time many of us are able to play.

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    Today isn't Thursday though...

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    AE
    So... About that 'Thursday'.

Mercenary I Love God and Lilach's Avatar
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    Fake
    if these geniuses woulda said the GMT time zone first, then it would be acceptable, but saying EST 11pm thursday just shows how much of a fool nival is.
    Monkeys can ping, but can they give meaning to a ping?

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    IEC
    It's 11PM EST, yes...but a full day forward because Russian dates.

Yeah, it confuses the hell out of me too.
    who is john galt

Stranger
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    OPC
    Yeah, I'm rather disappointed that such an error would have occurred in the first place. I understand mistakes happen, but I was lead to believe the update would be Thursday EST at those times so I thought I had another day, because I thought it started 11 PM Thurs, and therefore would go into 4 AM Fri EST, as naturally indicated by their wording. This is also incorrectly stated on the PW launcher without the other time zone mentioned to have made one question it. I'm sorry to say I didn't bother to naturally do any conversions with the other time zone as it didn't apply to me and I didn't think to or else I would have questioned it, plus I namely only read the header, which is incorrect.

I would have set my production timers appropriately to compensate for the time but now I cannot and it is now 30 mins past the time they said they'd come back on the servers and they are still offline, as I sadly expected them to be. Some simple proof reading and double fact checking could have prevented such a mix up.

The correct way to have worded it would have been something like Wednesday 11 P.M. till Thursday 4:00 A.M EST/GMT-5 which is Thursday 4:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M GMT+0.
    Last edited by Celsis; 03-06-2014 at 05:58 AM.

Stranger
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    TWERK
    FFS can we get the servers back on or an updated time table?

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    B0T
    Guys, IDK about you but It is updating for me right now....

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

Wow they fixed the lag in the castle screen!!! Great job guys I can click my buildings without a delay now.

Mercenary I Love God and Lilach's Avatar
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    Fake
    I didn't get my hero for free
    Monkeys can ping, but can they give meaning to a ping?

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    B0T
    Guys I just entered a purple challenge and everyone accepted. Nothing loaded up and a box showed that I have an unfinished battle, click to join. I clicked it nothing happened. When I hover over the searching for match Icon it says waiting for battle server to respond...