Thread: Everything you wanted to know about Tavern / Tea House

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan

Post Everything you wanted to know about Tavern / Tea House

I've had a max level Tavern for a while now, so I'll be happy to try to clarify some things related to this building.
    I'll start by listing some things that some might know, some might not, but feel free to ask questions too.

• Tavern is the only building in the castle with a maximum level of 40;
    • Food is the main resource for upgrading it;
    • The quantity of resources needed for the last level (39 to 40) is comparable to that needed by a Forge from 29 to 30;
    • The quest in the Tavern changes once per day, at the same hour when 1st win of the day bonus is enabled on Borderlands and Challenge;
    • Only the first quest every day has the potential to generate extra rewards (talents, resources), if you complete 3 quests per day the other two will always only give you xp;
    • The xp you get from a lvl 40 Tavern, with GA, is 600xp, as long as your hero is below level 10;
    • A level 21 hero will get 0 xp from the Tavern;
    • After level 30 (not 100% sure) your quest requirements can get as high as 1200;
    • Never seen a quest asking for 1200 stats requirement other than Int or Str, never Cun, Agi, etc;
    • Since maxing the Tavern, never seen a quest (yet?) asking for lower than 750 stats;
    • You can get up to 3 crystals from a quest;
    • You can get up to 30.000+ silver from a quest;
    • You can get a blue talent reward for a quest asking 1200 stats;
    • You can get a purple talent reward for a quest asking 750 stats.
    In loving memory of the pre-merge months:

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    BRAIN
    why did i work towards 1200 agi and cun then ? -.-"

so max it asks for the off stats (agi,cun,will, sta) is 750-900 ish for 4 heroes ?

also 1200 quests starts at 30 exactly when you get the 4th slot
    18.5.13-21.1.14
    never forget rip in peace

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    OPC
    your list is to late spent all the time wasted on upgrading structures that aren't useful. Maybe sharing your castle layout can help emphasize on how to sorting certain structures.

Asian Pride @ ( asianmusicover.blogspot.ca )

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    Hawt
    Here's a small bit of info for you to add next to your level 21+ heroes not gaining EXP thing:
    Level 10 or below heroes will get max EXP. Level 11-20 starts reducing the EXP given. The reduced EXP is not linear, and the initial reduction is bigger than the last one.
    Russians troll each other just as badly as they troll us, so we can take comfort in the fact that they'll get trolled eventually, too.
    Spoiler Text

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    BRAIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Yowlen View Post
    Here's a small bit of info for you to add next to your level 21+ heroes not gaining EXP thing:
    Level 10 or below heroes will get max EXP. Level 11-20 starts reducing the EXP given. The reduced EXP is not linear, and the initial reduction is bigger than the last one.
    someone uses tea house exclusivily to level their heroes ? ;P
    i alwas assumed its the least important part
    18.5.13-21.1.14
    never forget rip in peace

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    OPC
    to be honest i just place w.e hero in to get trained since leveling them will be difficult, and even more boring playing every single player to reach max level.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    Hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by raythr View Post
    someone uses tea house exclusivily to level their heroes ? ;P
    i alwas assumed its the least important part
    It's not exactly important, but this thread is titled "Everything you wanted to know about Tavern / Tea House", after all, so it's supposed to be a one-stop shop for all info on said buildings, no matter how minute the detail. Besides, it's good for giving the heroes you play some extra EXP while you're offline.
    Russians troll each other just as badly as they troll us, so we can take comfort in the fact that they'll get trolled eventually, too.
    Spoiler Text

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    OPC
    the tea house is only a leveling facility for me and it seems no purpose as to getting rewards since it only happens time to time, with requirements with heroes to level.

Mercenary I Love God and Lilach's Avatar
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    Fake
    So there's no point in trying to get all 3 quests in a day unless I want to level up my new heroes.. I noticed I have been getting a lot of only XP quests.. every day lol..

But nice purples come from it. mostly useless now w/ oranges but still useful because I want to get OP daka/haka next.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    A level 30+ tavern should be able to give you orange talents, but I feel the probability is extremely low since I've never gotten a single one from my max level tavern despite the triple chances.
    In loving memory of the pre-merge months: