Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bug tracker

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    DemCo

Bug tracker

Post all bugs in this topic.

Post format:
    1. Bug description
    2. Screenshots / logs

Stranger
    So the prime world defenders website brought me here, I hope its ok to post bugs here about that game. I love it play it non stop but all of the sudden none of the levels will load they just show the preview of the level and if I click or do anything the music and video start over. if I move the scroll wheel on my mouse it shows the level like I could start placing towers for about .3 seconds. but then starts over. How would I get a log to show you?

Stranger
    There is a frequent problem with rotating the camera. When I right-click and hold, I can rotate the camera - but many times it just doesn't move like it should. If I try in different parts of the screen, I can eventually get it to rotate how I want, but it can take a few tries.

Stranger
    Error on startup "Data JSON type parameter differs from URL action type!" at the Authorizing step. Only option is Exit. I could play yesterday...

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Menus are inaccessible in fullscreen at ultra-widescreen resolutions (eg 7680x1440).

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

After closing the game in windowed mode it reopens in fullscreen, and forgets preferred windowed mode resolution, defaulting back to 1024x768.

5.     #5
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    NVLD
    Quote Originally Posted by #user12628808 View Post
    Error on startup "Data JSON type parameter differs from URL action type!" at the Authorizing step. Only option is Exit. I could play yesterday...

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Menus are inaccessible in fullscreen at ultra-widescreen resolutions (eg 7680x1440).

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

After closing the game in windowed mode it reopens in fullscreen, and forgets preferred windowed mode resolution, defaulting back to 1024x768.
    Hi!

Are you notice these bugs after todays patch?
    Community manager of Prime World Russia / Prime World: Defenders

Stranger
    I can get into the game now, but the other two remain.

Stranger
    Keeps going into offline mode and then i get few half-second freezes and authentication error and it kicks me out of the game. Started since yeasturday evening, was fine before.

If your servers cant work properly get rid of mandatory online connection!

Also fonts are horrible in 1600x1200 resolution.

Stranger
    The latest patch remembers windowed state and resolution at startup, but it still starts in full screen then swaps back to windowed. Ultra-widescreen menus work now, but it only displays the main game interface across an area roughly the size of one screen, and it's not properly centered. Swapping from full screen to windowed drops back to 1024x768, forgetting the previous windowed resolution.

Stranger

Black screen / freeze after start

Hi,

bought PW D yesterday on Steam but are not able to start it. Everytime I start the game, the screen turns black and computer freezes - no way I can do anything (eg. CTRL + ALT + DEL won´t work) except of a hard reset.

OS is Win 7 64bit
    System i5, AMD HD 6800, Cataclyst 13.4

Dxdiag.txt file is attached.

Best regards,
    Alex
    Attached Files Attached Files

Stranger
    Aaaand now I can't log in again. Fresh install, I get "Lost connection. Steam authorization failed" every time. I can't even play offline.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -
    I advise against using steam and just downloading from the main website

Never any issues that way

or are only a select few people able to do that?
    Razer Comms: [R]Kane

Stranger
    Still getting Steam authorization failed. Now would be an excellent time to fix the damn auth system so I can play the game I paid for.

The "Level 5" Steam achievement did not work. I recently reached level 10 and I did get the "Level 10" achievement. It is possible that I lost my internet connection when I reached level 5 (Cox has been a little spotty recently), but if that was the case, would that be a factor?

Faction
    The Imperium
    says im log in on another client but im on the same computer how do i log out of it?

Stranger
    I am trying to play any of the 3 support levels on the Urd-Nag level. All 3 bring up the level and the click to start text, but clicking does nothing (the level is being displayed in B&W in the background encase that matters). I can play normal levels without issue, but not the 3 support levels.

I joined the 1.1 Beta and the issue went away while playing on the beta servers. Now that the 1.1 patch is live and the game has switched back to the production servers, the inability to play the 3 support levels on the Urd-Nag level remains. Until this is corrected, I cannot continue as I have played all the support levels up to this point and need to fuse my towers to a higher level to get past the Urd-Nag level. I am using Steam to access the game on a Win 7 x64 machine. My steam name & PW D name is NetMastr5. Please help.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Issue Screenshot.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	613.0 KB 
ID:	110059

Please fix the Cold Calculation (Level Boss 2) Achievement on Steam. It makes it impossible to 100% this game. Thanks!

Stranger

Prime hunt H

After about wave 100 the big guys with the globe on there backs start to running like Bolt. (In previous levels also but playable.)
    Is that normal cos it makes te game unplayable. Meaning, no chance to win at the end cos you loose too much prime and after wave 200 almost everything starts to run or fly like hell, hopeless for me to end winning the game.
    This all starts when i use the lightning towers and i like to play with them.
    Is it a bug or is it to be like that? i Hope not cos it spoils the gameplay for me.
    By the way, it's a great game, one of the best i played so far.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Mouse disappears in Fullscreen Mode

Just letting you all know, I have beaten the game at normal mode completely with all achievements and stars, then went to beat the levels/achievements on HEROIC MODE. I discovered a bug with the HEROIC BRONEROG (BOSS) COLD CALCULATION (Complete the level building less than 9 towers) achievement. I completed the level 6 times with no more than 4 towers, and I did NOT get the Achievement or reward.

I am having the same problem. also, the monster that teleports sometimes becomes literally invincible. My towers can't even see it and my spells do absolutely nothing.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by #user36420546 View Post
    After about wave 100 the big guys with the globe on there backs start to running like Bolt. (In previous levels also but playable.)
    Is that normal cos it makes te game unplayable. Meaning, no chance to win at the end cos you loose too much prime and after wave 200 almost everything starts to run or fly like hell, hopeless for me to end winning the game.
    This all starts when i use the lightning towers and i like to play with them.
    Is it a bug or is it to be like that? i Hope not cos it spoils the gameplay for me.
    By the way, it's a great game, one of the best i played so far.
    I am having the same problem. also, the monster that teleports sometimes becomes literally invincible. My towers can't even see it and my spells do absolutely nothing.

Stranger
    I have also seen the problem with not getting the achievement with less than 9 towers. In addition, I've not gotten the achievement on more than one level for having a particular amount of prime at the end. For that one, I've tried doing things like not selling any towers, and it still fails (other levels the achievement works on though). Since I've only got a few achievements left to do, it's frustrating not being able to complete these, over and over.

The problem with the super-charged monsters when using lightning is also very problematic, as it used to be my favorite tower.

I can't say if these problems are restricted to heroic mode or not, since I'd already completed the rest of the game prior to it being added.

I've also noticed that the free card thing you get at the beginning of each day you play keeps getting reset. Not sure if that means the game is getting updated automatically by steam for small fixes and I'm just not noticing it, or if it's another bug.