Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Technical Questions for Prime World: Defenders

Stranger

Poor Image/Text Quality in 1920x1200 Resolution

I have a 16:10 monitor, and when I play in 1920x1200 the text does not look good at all (lots of jagged, low-resolution/stretched looking lines). It is less noticeable in just plain pictures that do not have sharp lines, but I am sure they suffer as well.

Going down a resolution to 1920x1080 looks great, so that is probably what I will play in and deal with the black lines until this is fixed.

I've only played 2 missions so far, but it's seeming like a fun tower defense game! Thanks guys.

Stranger

The game does not work..

Hey everyone.

I just bought the game Prime World: Defenders on steam and everything works except when i try the first mission. The game responds to my mouse movement but I cant click anything.

I'm running the game on an acer laptop.
    Intel Core i7-3632QM 2,2ghz
    Nvidia Geforce 630M
    4 gig Ram

Does anyone know what to do?
    I really hope this isnt a part of the tutorial and I'm missing something obvious.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Namnlös.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	109362  
    Last edited by #user31549164; 05-04-2013 at 03:54 PM.

Vagrant
    Faction
    The Keepers
    I've heard defenders sometimes has issues in full screen mode, but windowed mode works fine.

- Have fun

Stranger
    Quote Originally Posted by Borson Strongler View Post
    I've heard defenders sometimes has issues in full screen mode, but windowed mode works fine.

- Have fun
    Sadly changing to windowed mode changed nothing, I still get the bugy-closeup image. Tried administrator, reinstalling.. I just cant seem to get this fixed.

Also, tried updating windows, video/sound-drivers, Still the same.
    Last edited by #user31549164; 05-04-2013 at 02:39 PM.

Stranger

Tuning concern + game crashes

Is the game tuned to be beatable in its current state? I'm skeptical that there is a configuration that will clear what I assume is the last challenge (17: Ritual). Everything is fine until the 89th wave and then it completely falls apart. The game becomes excessively choppy (both video and sound) during the final 10 waves culminating in the game crashing when I lose my final life on wave 89.

I have tried windowed and full screen as per the suggestions of others, but nothing helps.

Setup:
    Processor: 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3820 (10M Cache, Overclocked to 4.2 GHz)
    Memory: 32GB (4 X 8GB) Quad Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz
    Video: Dual AMD Radeon™ HD 7870 2GB GDDR5
    Operating system: Windows 7 Pro 64bit
    Last edited by #user37978905; 05-04-2013 at 09:09 PM.

Stranger

Prime Bomb error

I have two prime bombs in my pack and I would like to build both of them into another card. When I select one it deselects the other. If I build one - the other disappears from my forging option. I can still see it in my collection but I can't sell it or forge it into another card.

Stranger

Full Pack Warning

There is a full pack warning when you start a new level telling you that you might have to sell cards but NOT if you buy cards from the store. You shouldn't be able to buy cards if your pack is full. I just spent some stars and had to sell a card that I really needed because my pack was full. =)

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Or at least ask you if you want to sell one of your other cards...

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

I tried to Ctrl+alt+del end task but it brought me right back to the screen where I have to sell the card. bleh.

Stranger
    Faction
    The Keepers
    You cant. as far as i know... Since Prime Bomb a starter item, your will need at least 1 starter items in your deck.
    Forum Account IGN: Unicare1/Grimhound
    Russian Account IGN: Darkhound

Stranger
    2560x1440 as well text and ui looks terrible. so probably i will have to lower resolution.
    will this be adressed ?

Stranger

Windows 8 tablet

I have issues playing this game using purely the touchscreen on my MS surface pro tablet.

It is almost there, just the few commands that require keys (and are not on the screen), and the major problem, is scrolling the window.

Any suggestions?

Stranger
    Guess I'll have to wait for a patch at release. Very disappointing, boy have I learned a lesson about preordering games.

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium
    All bugs concerning Steam version you can discuss on steam forum. http://steamcommunity.com/app/235360/discussions/

Stranger
    seriously guys if you just fix the pan and rotate for touch this game would be perfect on a windows tablet

Stranger
    This is the same problem I have been having the weird thing is it worked fine for a good amount of time then all of the sudden this started. ill check the steam forum.

Stranger

Link to support section in english ?

Heya

Looking to resolve a problem with my account, my spam filter went "nom nom nom" on activation mail from prime.

But, where do you post that ? because the support i found was in russian or turkish ... which i dont understand a single letter of :/

any help would be appreciated

Stranger

Exclamation Account activating problem

Hi,
    I have a big problem: when I click on the link to confirm my registration and activate my account, the link doesn't work!!! And if I don't confirm within 2 days, my account will be blocked!!! D': Please help me!!!

17.   Click here to go to the previous staff post in this thread. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #17
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    xoxo
    The activation server is not up until the event begins.

18.   Click here to go to the previous staff post in this thread. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #18
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    xoxo
    I dont quite understand your issue, can you explain a little more please.

Stranger
    So.... My account will be delete?.....

20.   Click here to go to the previous staff post in this thread. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #20
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    xoxo
    No, you will be fine.

Stranger
    What must I do? Because I have used my beta key and if I loose my account I loose my key too

22.   Click here to go to the previous staff post in this thread. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #22
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    xoxo
    Just hold on to the confirmation email until Saturday then click the link.

Stranger
    Ok thank you

Stranger

Name changed?

Usually I log into the forums with my facebook, giving me the name Nachowizard.
    Today however when I log in it changes my name to this, my real name. I don't mind but It kinda sucks to lose everything I had on my old account. Is this because I was registered for the russian client of the game with that account?

Traveler
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    tOK
    Your old account was a russian server account. Logging in now with your facebook created a new account for you on the english server.

Stranger
    yeah I thought it was because of that, thanks

Stranger
    Allright, this doesnt make any sense at all

i now have 2 accounts on this forum, both are "generic" userxxxxxxx id accounts. (both are with the same email .....)

Unless im missing something, the system will not let me actually get a "named" account.

Any help would be appriciated.

Stranger

NDA question

Hi there, just got the beta key and waiting for download tomorrow. I have a question bout live streaming. Are we able to do so, or are we under NDA

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by #user76772546 View Post
    Hi there, just got the beta key and waiting for download tomorrow. I have a question bout live streaming. Are we able to do so, or are we under NDA
    No NDA. Go ahead and stream away.

Stranger

account not linked?

I added and linked my facebook to the beta key however the game launcher claims its not linked.

Stranger

Playing this game is not easy

i want to play this game i just got my beta key but when i want to log in the game it say to me:

NOT A REGISTERED ALPHA PUSH FACEBOOK USER! <---- whats this?what can i do?

Stranger

Cant use site ?

hey anybody else stuck with the activating of the key thing ? when ever i log in to site and press join beta it just tells me server is not responding =S

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium

I received my Beta key but.....

I received my beta key so I logged into the site and applied the key. I was then told the Promo key had already been applied and had the message of this area will contain more information once the client is released.

*Update*
    Under the "Apply for beta" tab was the download for the game. Everything seems to be working fine.

Stranger
    Faction
    The Keepers

how do uchange keybinds?

yeah how do i change my keybinds

Stranger

Cut Scenes Cropped

While I like the cut scenes, they are cropped in the 1920x1200 and 2560x1600 resolutions... They do play correctly when the screen resolution is 1600x1024.

One related problem with the cropping is that every time I start the game, the resolution defaults to 2560x1600. It doesn't remember my previous setting.
    Last edited by #user68778418; 05-19-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -
    The same problame. Can anyone help fo this?

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium

[Bugs/problems] There's a few

Hi, first time on the forum so please be lenient if i made some mistakes while posting. So, i haven't played the game much, but i already like it. Now, i actually came on the forum to congratulate you for the excellent game you made, and one of the best TD games i've played in awhile, but i run in some problems on my way here, but first, i feel i need to precise that i'm talking about Prime World : Defenders and i'm playing on a Window 7, and with my steam account (bought the game and the access to beta on the store).
    - The first problem i saw was that when i went on your site to get to the forum, i saw the links are Grey colored, and grey on Beige isn't that visible unless you have zoomed in or are sitting close to the monitor. (yes, it's not a major problem, but i needed to search for it, since the attention is monopolized by the social networks icons when you first see the community part of the page).
    - The second problem i run into, is that i couldn't use my steam account to log in. I'm not sure how, but i know it's possible to get information on steam accounts to allow users that bought a game on the steam store to log in (a game i bought some time ago allowed that).
    - When i clicked on the button to create a new account after filling in the form, it redirected me to a blank page with an error message "bad request". Though i still had a new account because i could log in when i returned to the forum. But somehow this resulted in my screen name being #user[someid], might wanna check that out.
    - I checked in the settings, but i can't change my screen name...might want to add the possiblity of changing it.
    Last edited by madks13; 05-18-2013 at 03:12 PM.

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium

Lag & freeze

Hello everyone,

I like prime world, is a great game, congratulation for your game ! But , I have a lot of lag, I can't play with so much lag. Do we have an option in order to see our ping. Where are localized the servers ?

I forgot to mention :
    I have i5-2500k
    a HD7850
    and 8go RAM
    DSL connexion with normaly 25-50 ping

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium

Can't activate account

When I open the email to activate my account this is what it looks like. Is there something I can do?

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    Fake

Constant 500 ping

I play LoL with 40ping but I am having a constant 500 ping in this game, making it unplayable. I have allowed it through firewalls and done all that jazz but to no avail. Any tips?