Thread: How Is Everyone?

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -

How Is Everyone?

I have not started a topic in a while so I wanted to touch base with everyone. How are you guys? Finals are done for me and I am looking forward to start off my Christmas holiday. Does anyone have any plans or anything exciting they will be doing over the next few weeks?
    "The matchmaking system is my shepherd. I shall not flee." - Oracle
    "Anger is motivation without purpose." - Master Yi

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -
    Happy New Year Oracle! I was hoping to see another one of your college video post! I'm doing pretty well how was your Christmas and New Years? I spent Christmas day on duty (on my ship) but didn't have watch so it was a pretty chill day. I've been playing a lot of free TCG's from Scrolls, SolForge, Hex and still waiting for a Hearthstone beta key/release. ^_^

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by TriPolar View Post
    Happy New Year Oracle! I was hoping to see another one of your college video post! I'm doing pretty well how was your Christmas and New Years? I spent Christmas day on duty (on my ship) but didn't have watch so it was a pretty chill day. I've been playing a lot of free TCG's from Scrolls, SolForge, Hex and still waiting for a Hearthstone beta key/release. ^_^
    Happy New Years man! Haha, yeah I have been a bit lazy in that regard. I will be getting back to videos in the coming weeks. Yeah I have no chance in getting a key for Hearhtstone so I will just be waiting for the release. Elder Scrolls Online will be releasing this spring so that should be fun.
    "The matchmaking system is my shepherd. I shall not flee." - Oracle
    "Anger is motivation without purpose." - Master Yi

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -
    If you make the videos, I will watch! Never played Elder scrolls and can't play MMO's for longer than a month. Looking forward to trying out Wildstar though!

Well if you are looking for a TCG you might want to give SolForge a chance. I'm in love with it over all other TCG's atm. The mechanics seemed too simple (no mana/resource system, deck of 30, no real discard pile, monsters attack the lane in front of them only) to be competitive but it really did surprise me. Still in the early stages of development and you can download it from steam! If you give it a try let me know. I took place in a draft a couple days ago and will be streaming/recording my future drafts ^_^

Take care man. You are always lurking on the forums!

Stranger
    Physically, I’m tired, but emotionally, I’m pretty pumped.