Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I would like to thank player x because...

Prime Battalion
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -
    I would like to thank Iamisom for even thinking about letting me be part of the Prime World Stream team even if I do not make it I still like giving thanks to him for giving me a chance.

Faction
    The Keepers
    I'd like to thank Iamisom and Tsuda for their tireless efforts acting as a bridge between Nival and the world at large. They do a lot more work than most people realize, so it's really nice to see some users recognizing that. Thank you.

To my fellow mods, thank you for continuously keeping the community organized and safe.

And lastly, to all the users in the forums, thank you for being a part of the community! You guys are awesome, keep it up!
    "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better" - Albert Einstein
    ------

Forum Rules

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    I would like to thank Isom and Tsuda from my new forum talent :P

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -
    Get this game posted on mmorpg.com please that would help! Do like a give away on there also! Millions get on that site! I've tried to spread the word on facebook and so on but kinda slow process lol

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    PoA
    Quote Originally Posted by Stromzor View Post
    Get this game posted on mmorpg.com please that would help! Do like a give away on there also! Millions get on that site! I've tried to spread the word on facebook and so on but kinda slow process lol
    Your message has nothing to do with the topic, but I'm gonna go ahead and show you this: http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g...ime-World.html
    Est Sularus Oth Mithas - My honor is my life. I stole this from Tsuda :'D
    Spoiler Text

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    AL
    I woud like to thank jarred from FAKE i think he was for carrieng hard with his cryo last night

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    Ebola
    First of all, I'd like to thank Liffi. I started watching his stream the other night, and he helped me learn Rat Master. He's quite a generous player, I even witnessed him turning on his stream -just- to show a single player how the Talent system works indepth.
    And of course to Punatulkku, for starting this thread :3

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    Soc
    Thanks to Ozzie from [Fake] (Im not sure if Fake ). Why?
    For being funny person, who let me lost not so fairy match with smile
    And thanks for all Fakes, for being polite and having fun in game even if they losing.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -
    I'd just like to thank all my recent teammates that communicate during the loading screen.

Pre-game teamwork ftw.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -
    I would like to thank:

Sturm, Lore-Jester, RANGERBOT, and Ckodathebeast for making my stream at least a little entertaining a few hours ago - it was awesome playing with you all.

I've already thanked Strat so...

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -McG-
    Many thanks goes firstly to Zaelock that introduced the game to me, Cr4ck3r that's an awesome teammate and Stratovarius20 because I love him and he loves me <3

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -
    I would like to thank Death Dealur for always queueing up with me even though I feed the enemy team

Vagrant
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    VtW
    id like to thank anyone form keepers who always 5 man premades and makes me lose ^^ sometimes its fun watching team chat MM rage

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    BL00D
    I would like to thank;

Darkpython- Funny lad...we get along
    Iamisom- being a great sport during my recent interactions with him
    Tsuda- Always a busy man, but has time to talk to me and accept what I have to say, the caring is appreciated.
    Tynee- Great guy, treats me well and teaches me the game very well.
    Kewpee- very sportsmen like in my competitive team
    Crazed- Very good moderator, maintains peace and promotes great community synergy even in game.

That is all for now
    Last edited by MercilessTroll; 08-29-2013 at 01:06 PM.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    I'd like to Thank Riepah and everyone I met in the closed beta, also to everyone that has joined Fake and has enjoyed our Raidcall!

I'll also thank Iamisom and Tsuda for a great experience as well as having my cousin Easy Freezie join their Forum moderator team.

One last special thanks to Codzir(Bambi) for donating over 1 million resources to the clan and playing games with me.
    -s-

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    G-P
    Quote Originally Posted by MercilessTroll View Post
    Tynee- Great guy, treats me like his H** and teaches me the game very well.

seen before editing. muhaharr
    Last edited by Tynee; 08-29-2013 at 02:50 PM.

ex-Nival
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    GaM
    I would like to first of all thank LisaLynway, who you may not have seen around, but was the person that brought me to Prime World. My second thank will go towards all the men and women behind Prime World that made the game playable for all of us, along with all the close beta players that have participated and helped root out bugs. Next on my list is DarkPython for his dedicated streaming and for his well chosen words when playing either against or with me, on the same page as him being every other streamer that I watch to pass the time I waste writing. Lastly, I would like to thank every player that plays Prime World and does not rage or flame, nor does anything to hinder his allies.

On a final note, I feel loved.
    Quote Originally Posted by MercilessTroll View Post
    Crazed- Very good moderator, maintains peace and promotes great community synergy even in game.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -
    I'd like to thank players who listen to the people carrying the game. I humble myself as well when people do better than me. There is always a reason someone is fed, you can learn from them.

I also would like to thank players who see people two levels higher and don't quit. I have won matches because my team was determined to beat the odds not bow to them.

Vagrant
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    IEC
    I would like to thank Sweets for being my awesome fiancée!

Working on MM clan and for the betterment of Prime World is made all that much better when I work with her!
    She keeps me on track, focused and motivated, here's to a bright future together <3

I would also like to thank everyone in MM clan for being great company (thus far guys >:] I would like to keep it that way too if you're reading this)

And also all of those who play with and against us! Especially the teams from 2ez who always seem to find a way to stomp me back into ground xD It's my pleasure and I hope to see you all on the battlefield again!

Traveler
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    VtW
    So thx to MM as a whole, you guys start to do a good thing here, keep it on!

Thx to Punta for the Quarrier advise and the talent tips.

After all im impressed and happy with you experienced guys you share your competence freely, i like it.

Faction
    The Imperium
    I'd like to thank player Starke - we played Dragonwald together and he was just very friendly and helpful in explaining to us how it works.

Nival Team
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    ISOM
    Moved this to the Community Spotlight. :^)

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    I would like to thank all patient players who want to see this game getting steam and having huge amount of players

Nival Team
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    ISOM
    Quote Originally Posted by Punatulkku View Post
    I would like to thank all patient players who want to see this game getting steam and having huge amount of players
    Same here. Hopefully we'll have more information on Steam soon.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    xoxo
    I would like to thank Ruggedy, Dunk, Natalie, Jessica ... basicaly present and former [Fake] players for accepting me into a clan as a newb and helping me out/letting me play with them.

Hugs&Kisses <3.

Vagrant
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    IEC
    I would like to thank everyone here for their continued participation on the forums.

It always gives me something to good to read whilst we wait for queues to pop.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by TSteel View Post
    I would like to thank everyone here for their continued participation on the forums.

It always gives me something to good to read whilst we wait for queues to pop.
    +1

Hugs&Kisses <3.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    BRAIN
    i would like to thank MM for always supplying me with balanced and fair gam.... jk xD

nah, i want to thank all the helpful posters on the forum answering me and other newbs that have questions, regarding heroes, mechanics or in general

in game i want to thank the sick carries when i get them in party, especially the various 30-0ish assassins and faceless
    you guys rock
    Quote Originally Posted by every forum spamer ever
    good riddance, at last we can spam, how easy it is to get reds and how balanced the heroes will be, in peace

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -
    I see what are you tryin' to do, but it's not gonna work EVER Few days ago i show the game to one of my friends so we start a game together after we found a lobby a "pro" players start flame him why he is level 1 and that he should leave and never play this game again.... so we lost him and he don't want give another try to the game, He said and i quote "The players here a even more mean than the players in LoL", witch in my opinion is rly hard to achieve But still thanks for every one who I've played with (no matter friend or foe :P)

Have Fun guys
    http://www.twitch.tv/hatecops681

Stranger
    Faction
    The Keepers
    yh notice alot hates other moba games love this1 because community is kind nice hawnt see any haters around keep gyuis good job

Stranger
    Thank you every one who created this site. Bring together people with a common interest is definitely a noble thing to do.