Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Strength Marksman/Hunter guide

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    BRAIN
    Quote Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
    @up
    Hunter doesnt have less penetration.
    With full build he hit 130% penetration with 26% crit chance with 316 per hit.
    how so ? agi is his 2nd stat after str

but archers first + cun

his self buff wont cover that much ground
    18.5.13-21.1.14
    never forget rip in peace

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    OPC
    you must stop hating on the hunter hero since not ever hero is playable for every single player and it takes experience to play a carry .

Asian Pride @ ( asianmusicover.blogspot.ca )

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    AE
    Quote Originally Posted by raythr View Post
    well, if you focus immortal in a team fight, i dont have any worries ;D for myself

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

which brings us to the point.... why is he seen so rarely then ?

if he was as strong as you guys make him be, he would be all over the place in sesha quantities

he is a very cheap hero, but is never in a team unlike the very expensive witch/haka/vampire

as i said, i dont think ive ever seen a purple one...
    or someone impressive except for your carry game, strat ;p

yet 15-0 archers are in 50% of my games
    same with wolves
    Hunter has a high level skill cap to play,you have to be out of the way of minions in team fights,they can ruin your debuff as they walk in the way as you aim for the enemy,you have to wait for the right moment and also make sure to hit the right enemy,if you are bad at positioning then don't bother playing hunter,thats why you wont see him played like all the easy mode OP heros,i fucking hated hunter for ages and thought he was shit,but then once i realised he makes immortal/sehsa/ha'ka run away i soon started to like/build him correctly.

also even if you got focused on your immortal,i can tell you that you would go down fast with hunters healing debuff on you,one of hunters auto attacks can bleed you for 1200+(full build) then theres the fact that your healing is reduced by 50% which is MASSIVE!

bare in mind my hunter hasn't even got cruelty or the main healing debuff talents yet as no purples have dropped since ive started playing him(7 days bs drop rate) and all my purples on my other heros

everyone says ha'ka has a strong early game,when hes in lane vs a good hunter,hes worthless,he wont get chance to be agressive and free farm,you can have him at 1/4 hp before he even gets his heal and when he gets his heal it can't sustain hunters debuff+poke due to long Coldown.

also as i have stated hunter has a high level skill cap,majority of players tend to go for the easyest strongest hero not the hardest to play strongest hero,hence why you always see archers/seshsa/lol 1 button wonder immortals/cryos

you need to play him to see what i mean,i used to hate playing vs sesha/immortal,now i prey they are on the enemy team just so i can piss them off as much as they have pissed me off in the past lol.
    Last edited by Cumberlandsausage; 01-22-2014 at 12:34 PM.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    Quote Originally Posted by raythr View Post
    how so ? agi is his 2nd stat after str

but archers first + cun

his self buff wont cover that much ground
    Full agi masteries and talents and str at 300 points + buffs.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    AE
    Wild Call can give a maxmimum of 74 cunning for him and 38 for his team,how many talents can do that?

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    OPC
    the only reasons why so much complaints about this hero can t pass is that hes either not well farmed, "geared" and experienced to play such a hero to level enough to carry the entire team since when hunters are high and farmed (not included being fed or not) he can bring great effort in team fights with his extraordinary buffs and aoe ult and power.
    To be capable of un mastering the techniques on playing this hero one must first open handled give good talents to build such a hero into actually playing the hero to its fullest, with this said a yellow playing non yellows just screams trouble.

Asian Pride @ ( asianmusicover.blogspot.ca )

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    EOGa
    i cant see the talent, every time i click them i get an empty talent screen for 'faceless' can someone post a screencap of the talents?

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    False
    I solely approve.... you made me lmao all the way

xDDDD
    I, Golde. Truly the Universal Beta Tester.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    EOGa
    Hi ... I have a problem man everytime i click builds i see empty calculator skill :/ no build no items :/ someone help me please

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -
    Very Very nice guild ! Ty for this :=)
    Believe me, if I started murdering people there'd be none of you left. (Charles Manson )

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    PITW
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PW-AP9.14.0-0.12.274.29974-11-05-2014-04-38-42.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	195.1 KB 
ID:	113254
    This is my version .
    Bad blood make bleeding stack as mystic arrow .

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    EOGa
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumberlandsausage View Post
    Hunter has a high level skill cap to play,you have to be out of the way of minions in team fights,they can ruin your debuff as they walk in the way as you aim for the enemy,you have to wait for the right moment and also make sure to hit the right enemy,if you are bad at positioning then don't bother playing hunter,thats why you wont see him played like all the easy mode OP heros,i fucking hated hunter for ages and thought he was shit,but then once i realised he makes immortal/sehsa/ha'ka run away i soon started to like/build him correctly.

also even if you got focused on your immortal,i can tell you that you would go down fast with hunters healing debuff on you,one of hunters auto attacks can bleed you for 1200+(full build) then theres the fact that your healing is reduced by 50% which is MASSIVE!

bare in mind my hunter hasn't even got cruelty or the main healing debuff talents yet as no purples have dropped since ive started playing him(7 days bs drop rate) and all my purples on my other heros

everyone says ha'ka has a strong early game,when hes in lane vs a good hunter,hes worthless,he wont get chance to be agressive and free farm,you can have him at 1/4 hp before he even gets his heal and when he gets his heal it can't sustain hunters debuff+poke due to long Coldown.

also as i have stated hunter has a high level skill cap,majority of players tend to go for the easyest strongest hero not the hardest to play strongest hero,hence why you always see archers/seshsa/lol 1 button wonder immortals/cryos

you need to play him to see what i mean,i used to hate playing vs sesha/immortal,now i prey they are on the enemy team just so i can piss them off as much as they have pissed me off in the past lol.

Also Hunter is not a ping friendly hero. You need low ping to use his Enchanted Arrow effectively since it gets blocked by minions.