Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Looking for a clan: Imperium

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    searched bust most i saw want a rating of 1400+ I will check you out didn't see your page
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/grog189/

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    It is named as "Alter" but its "404"

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    1. AbysmalLegend
    2. 21
    3. Maiden, Cryo, Archer, going to try stealth characters
    4. I prefer playing support but it's hard carrying a team in solo Q (especially against premades).

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    Visit [404]'s page on the clan section and leave a message thhere if you meet the requirements ! If so, it would be pleasure for me to invite you in

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -FW-
    1. Nickname: PissingInAction (That is my Imperium alt account)
    2. Account level: 35 (Maxed out (lvl 30) castle only the 5 hero structures need some more levels -tho that will be done in about 10 days as well...)
    3. Most playable heroes : I have 14+ Blue Champs Highest solo-Queue elo 1550 - I play with all of them equally with pleasure and from these I do not priorize any champion over the other.
    - If I may add I am a "fanatic" Zuma player and those who have seen me play Zuma could also - hopefully - confirm that I am pretty decent at it (I usually have at most 1 or maybe 2 levels less than our solo-laners... I don1t fall behind in levels too much and I take "scroll orders" if somebody has a "special wish".... )
    4. Wishes to the clan: Well these things are VERY important to me:
    -
    - at least 10-15 ACTIVE (lvl 30-35) players who log in at least once every 2nd day....
    - If possible EU Timezones (I have been in some US guilds and either I have to play from 23:00 till 04:00 am or I can't play with the guild - it's just not working at all... I gave it a try but it is just very unlucky and complicated...)
    - Raid Call/TS/Mumble/Ventrillo MUST be a MUST. I don't expect anybody to speak English Fluently - God knows my English sucks as well but anybody can say at least the basics like "Top SS/MIA", "Jungler going bot", "Push mid", "All mid pls" and stuff like that (a guild without communication is NOT a good guild IMHO)
    - Languages I can speak: English, German, Hungarian and a bit of French and Japanese.... hahaha
    - Regular Team-parties both for Challenges (Purple) and for Borderlands 1300-1500 Elo.
    - It doesn't necessarily have to be a "competitive" 1600+ Elo guild. A bunch of talented 1300-1500 players who can and are willing to work as a team and are familiar with the basics of the game (Last hitting, Lane freezing, Warding, positioning, NOT chasing, priorizing map objectives over 1 kill (take a tower or defend a tower) ) are the important aspects for me....... I find "team discussions" also imporatnt. After a lost game for example we have to analyze our mistakes tp learn from them to be able to avoit them next time. I can also admit it if I made a bad move on the map and I expect the same from my team mates as well. We have to "see" what the mistake was and draw the logical conclusions from them to improve ourselves.
    -
    - I really want to find a guild where if you write something in Guild chat even if there are several players "online" (afk-sitting in the castle most likely) you get some kind of reaction.... "Ghost-Town guilds" are not my "ideal" guilds.
    -
    - I know that I have listed a lot of things but after trying out some guilds I have decided that this time I'll change my approach to this matter: I'd rather tell the others what my expectations are not that anybody would have a "false illusion" from the other afterwards saying things like "I thought that...." .
    -
    - Ohh, and at last but not at least - for those who don't know me yet/better: I'm a skin addict and every 3rd sentence I say has usually something to do something with Skins... especially if it is about the "missing skins".... :P-
    -
    -
    - PM me here or ingame please if your guild meets my "ideals" more or less and if you would like to have your own domesticated "pet skin-Maniac" in your guild ... thx...
    Last edited by GotMilk; 12-06-2013 at 05:23 PM.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    We ar einterested to have you in 404, We are not as big as 15 players online aat the same time yet
    but we have at least 7 - 8 ppl usually online and majority of my members are on EU time zone if ever it interests you ! Add me ingame or leave a messsage on 404 Clan Page !

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    1. Hi, my nickname is Antyra
    2. Account level 19
    3. Healer, Shadow, Fire Fox, Cryo
    4. Looking for some italian players

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    We are not italian but i suggest you to go check our page 404 in the imperium clan section, to see if you would fit in here ^^

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    xoxo
    where can I find you clan, Photon?

It says your clan not found. =(

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    You can't find it ! Only some initiates are able to understand the complexity of our Guild !

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    2ez
    Photon is draging all players to him ... *angry*

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    Well this is called "Recruiting" -.-

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    EOGa
    hi all. im an ok player in prime world and I would like to see if I could get into a clan im very determine to get stronger and higher lvl. I will work my butt off and hopefully I will do proud!!

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    tts
    Greetings. Zuma and support player is looking for trio or duo with voice chat. Also I can join a clan with lots of active members and friendly atmosphere. Ready to donate and be useful =^^=

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -
    Looking for a decent clan without russians.
    My high rating was almost 1900, but know is 1850.
    I have nothing to share...

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    S31
    S31 is a English speaking clan. We are level 15 looking for active players.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -FW-
    1. Nexihl
    2. 32
    3. Highlander, Werewolf, Archer, Thunder...
    4. Skilled Member

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    RK
    1) Ruffman
    2) level 40
    3) Demonologist. Woodsman. Blade master
    4) I'm a super elite player, All my players are upgraded, I'm from US. I need a guild I can rely on, is all about team work and strategic planning. the Russians are destroying the game. please help me out

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    RK
    Hello,
    My nick in-game is Schreck
    Level 40 account
    I'm french, 38 years old.
    I won the first ESL in League of Legends few years ago.
    I'm looking for players who use teamspeak, mumble etc...
    I can speak English or German (and french of course).
    I will leave my clan soon because only the chief plays with me, the other players prefer to play alone...
    I own 12 red level 25 characters.
    I like every role, from jungle to mid, I just want to party with players using voice chat (for strategy).
    I'm ok with donations to the clan.
    I already give red and orange skills to my clan 5 times/week.
    Friendly yours,
    Schreck.