Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Let The Beta Begin!

1.   Click here to go to the previous staff post in this thread. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    xoxo

Let The Beta Begin!

Hello followers of Prime World! The moment you have all been waiting for has finally arrived!

We are happy to announce that closed beta registrations are now open!

You can register for beta right now – just click "Join the beta" button in top left corner on the homepage.

Getting to this point has been no easy task and we want to thank all of our loyal fans and players for helping us get there. As our community continues to grow on our
    forums and battles begin to wage over precious Prime, we hope to keep everyone up to date on what's going on behind our closed doors as we work our way towards an all out open beta.

Prime World was named Best Strategy Game of E3 2011 by IGN.com and Game of the Year for 2012 by three major Russian publications, including Igromania. We hope you’ll like it too.

Prime World merges MOBA battles, persistent RPG hero development and castle building. You can equip and train your hero between battles using collectible and upgradable talents, build a thriving economy in your city, and play together with your friends. You can even start your own clan and fight other clans!

Prime World steps beyond the classic three lane map of modern MOBAs – there are currently six game modes, with more to come: from fast and fierce 3v3 Outpost to dark and moody 4v4 Dragonwald.

Faction
    The Keepers
    quick question, if we're picked when should we expect emails by?

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -
    bravo /////////

Stranger
    Congratulations, I have been anticipating this game since 2011 E3

Banned
    Why need this news ? For what, we all already new that we could register for beta key... WHY ???

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium
    I love myself. And liver.

Banned
    How much you will releasy beta keys.. like if i am 8,001 ??? so its really long time will i wil play ?

Faction
    The Imperium
    Guys...calm down. Asking about beta keys over and over again, won't make them distribute it faster. They'll give us keys when everything will be ready.

9.   Click here to go to the previous staff post in this thread. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #9
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    xoxo
    We have already started rolling out invites. Things will take time, no worries, you will get to play

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -
    Hello to our american friends from Russia) we hope that you will like this game/ I have already played it for almost 1,5 years and I can tell you, you should try it) one of the best games russian developers have ever done) hope you will like it)

Stranger
    Sounds great; I'm happy you guys have finally gotten to this point; must have been quite the journey. Well I'm sure everyone is excited to play; so many interesting mechanics to test out!

Stranger
    Faction
    The Keepers
    This is exciting, whenever I get in I'll be able to understand what I'm doing! Yes... Don't look at me like that, I have been playing the russian version while I waited... I'm sorry it just looked so good, and even in Russian it's still fun!

Banned
    it makes them suffer, annoying question over and over again.. ))) and about invitation when will i got one i will see it on @mail or here in notification or in facebook ?

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MichałMaciejewski View Post
    Guys...calm down. Asking about beta keys over and over again, won't make them distribute it faster. They'll give us keys when everything will be ready.
    it makes them suffer, annoying question over and over again.. ))) and about invitation when will i got one i will see it on @mail or here in notification or in facebook ?

Vagrant
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Is there, or will there be a NDA with beta. I don't think there is a need for it, and many have played Russian version, but if the beta will have a NDA you should put that out there quickly and clearly.

- Have fun

Stranger
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Finally! Have fun everyone!

Faction
    The Keepers
    Hello! Prompt where it is possible to submit an application for the betta-test. I want to participate too.

17.   Click here to go to the previous staff post in this thread. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #17
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Borson Strongler View Post
    Is there, or will there be a NDA with beta. I don't think there is a need for it, and many have played Russian version, but if the beta will have a NDA you should put that out there quickly and clearly.

- Have fun
    No NDA required.

Stranger
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Hello, dear American friends from Russia, let's come to fight and win! (or lose) and have lots of fun when we are in a fight!

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Let The Another 2 Years of waiting Begin's!

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium
    super excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuda View Post
    No NDA required.
    Just the words I wanted to see!

DizzyPW; General Manger - OnRPG/MMOHut

Stranger
    I'm very impatient to play, test this game and make a lot of videos on my Youtube channel for French Community ? Maybe there is a date for French Translation ?!

Stranger
    I can't wait to start playing.

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium
    And... beta has begin 4 - 5 days ago? And none got key? None play? There is no news about keys and access?

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Which version of the game will be installed on U.S. server?

Vagrant
    Faction
    The Keepers
    The beta process has begun. The server is in house only at the moment. The English version will be on the US server, if that's the question.

- Have fun

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium
    I mean what the update on the server.

Sorry for my English.

Stranger
    Yay I cant wait too play!

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Great! Can't wait to start playing!

Banned
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Its funny how long time someone need to translate all game from russian to english .. hmm think for it* , need a lot of time. and now THINK PEOPLE/ GAMER How long it will take till you will be boored because there is no new stuff .)) P.S game is great i know, but there no new hero, end its real *** you know what i mean, if no then you will find out it very soon ))

Vagrant
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Well, it went to turkey first. It's my understanding that translation is not what's stalling its coming to U.S., there are other factors. Since I started playing about 8 months ago, several heroes have been released; including Naga, Mage, Fairie, Witcher, Doctrine/Demon, Vampire. There have been several other additions including the pets, hero buildings, bigger land area, total reworking of fatigue system, a tutorial, 5 game modes, tons of talents including the new set items, and more.

They have been working hard.

- Have fun

Banned
    Faction
    The Imperium
    write it down in russian forum, they all would laugh, i am playing rus version from begining, yes in first months there were many new things but now,from 19 february just some updates and JUST one new hero for 600 000 gold (one win* game= 1.200 gold) its really funny how long you will play till you will own this NEW hero.
    Have fun playing for eternity !
    P.S please dont tell us about paying real money for heroes.( in this point developers will hate me =) )

Quote Originally Posted by Borson Strongler View Post
    Well, it went to turkey first. It's my understanding that translation is not what's stalling its coming to U.S., there are other factors. Since I started playing about 8 months ago, several heroes have been released; including Naga, Mage, Fairie, Witcher, Doctrine/Demon, Vampire. There have been several other additions including the pets, hero buildings, bigger land area, total reworking of fatigue system, a tutorial, 5 game modes, tons of talents including the new set items, and more.

They have been working hard.

- Have fun
    Last edited by Easywin Whonext; 04-15-2013 at 03:24 AM.

33.   Click here to go to the previous staff post in this thread. This is the last staff post in this thread.   #33
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskerHusker View Post
    Its funny how long time someone need to translate all game from russian to english .. hmm think for it* , need a lot of time. and now THINK PEOPLE/ GAMER How long it will take till you will be boored because there is no new stuff .)) P.S game is great i know, but there no new hero, end its real *** you know what i mean, if no then you will find out it very soon ))
    Actually the translation part is pretty fast. We delayed the US/EU release because we were not satisfied with the game itself. It took a lot of effort to polish the balance, perfomance, gameplay and add more content. At this point we think the game is ready for US/EU beta and we are in the proccess of setting it up. And there won't be significant delays in versions caused by slow translations in the future.
    Last edited by Ivan Spijarskiy; 04-15-2013 at 06:48 AM.
    Ivan Spijarskiy
    Head of Operating

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium
    How can we expect the key, my friends have already come.

Awwwwwwwww i really can't wait to get in

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Quote Originally Posted by #user56839706 View Post
    And... beta has begin 4 - 5 days ago? And none got key? None play? There is no news about keys and access?

And? nothing... and nothing... plz stop calling this Beta "Open"? mabe call it "we hope that u will play... someday"

Vagrant
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Who is calling it open? It's just the process has begun. The official term is "soon".

- Have fun

Stranger
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Guys, please be patient. There is a reason why they haven't given out invites yet. We will get to play the game soon enough!

Stranger
    Cool Been waiting for this!

Stranger
    I would happily pay to get into a beta for this game, looks epic.
    Last edited by #user35064514; 04-19-2013 at 12:49 PM.

Livewire / Livewyre / LivewireHD