Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Concerning Naming and Account Issues after Merge

1.     #1
    Assistant Community Manager
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    PoA

Concerning Naming and Account Issues after Merge

Nobles, you may have seen that your name has been changed or maybe you clan's name is no longer the same, no need to worry. We've got a couple of answers concerning these issues.

1) You want both your RU and US accounts saved.
    Such a thing will not be done as multiaccounting to gain in-game advantages of any kind is prohibited and after RU and US accounts merge all gold (including spent) from the erased account was transferred to the account that was left. Thus only one account that a player chooses can be restored (RU or US)

2) Your name has been changed to name+number.
    He has a free chance to change this name personally in castle options “Account->Change name” (not on the website). His exact previous name can’t be given to him, since it is technically impossible

3) Your clan's name has been changed.
    We will give them free rename if they will contact support, their previous name can’t be given technically at all

4) Feel as if Golden Age isn't working?
    Do not worry, that did not happen, resource and talent drops have been taken back to their normal levels.

5) Complaints about bonus gold.
    Bonus gold can’t be transferred and if your US account was erased during the merge you won’t get any bonus gold.

If you have any other questions or wish to discuss these issues, do so in this thread.

Stranger
    Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    B0T
    I noticed another problem regarding the merge in Clan house.....

First; i wasnt in the clan list anymore after ived updated the client....and got an invite from a counclor so i could get in again

Second; noticed in the clan list that another player has my Avg clan rating and my Donation but at the same time has his own numbers and apears 2 times in the clan list.

Got to mention my name didnt change in any way ...logged in as usual....nothing else strange to mention

This did cost me 100k silver to upgrade the clan house to lvl so if anybody else has this prob should make a note maybe they have a fix.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    -

Tea House Quests

My Tea House quests are glitched. I just keep getting the same Hero quest after another, even when using gold speed up. The quest only requires 100 Stamia every time and it never changes. I have used over 450 gold trying to get a new quest in the tea house to complete this mission. I have waited 8 full hours to see if a new quest would appear after I started a new one. However, it still shows the same quest and I can not progress in the missions. I was wondering if there is a way to fix this issue?
    Last edited by Timlet; 02-12-2014 at 05:16 PM.

Stranger
    Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    RAGE1
    After the new update I am showing up in the clan house 2 times

and I am only getting half of what I did before from my production buildings
    was getting like 1200 before and now only get 630 for each 1

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    -McG-
    another problem is " golden rune "
    yeah u cant unasign any talent with golden rune tho it says u could use it once but still not happening
    Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. –Benjamin Franklin

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by N-erD View Post
    another problem is " golden rune "
    yeah u cant unasign any talent with golden rune tho it says u could use it once but still not happening
    Golden Rune is only for yellow talents.. Which cost 50 silver to unassign otherwise LOL. The only real use for them is to buy bonus gold.
    ~ Som en orkan kan jag svepa bort dig, men jag tänker aldrig dö nej ~

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    Hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Timlet View Post
    My Tea House quests are glitched. I just keep getting the same Hero quest after another, even when using gold speed up. The quest only requires 100 Stamia every time and it never changes. I have used over 450 gold trying to get a new quest in the tea house to complete this mission. I have waited 8 full hours to see if a new quest would appear after I started a new one. However, it still shows the same quest and I can not progress in the missions. I was wondering if there is a way to fix this issue?
    This is normal. You get one "bonus" quest each day. After that, it's all Patrol quests until it recharges the next day, just like the First Win bonuses. All these things reset at the same time of day, too.
    Russians troll each other just as badly as they troll us, so we can take comfort in the fact that they'll get trolled eventually, too.
    Spoiler Text

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    CARE
    Quote Originally Posted by Murfie View Post
    Golden Rune is only for yellow talents.. Which cost 50 silver to unassign otherwise LOL. The only real use for them is to buy bonus gold.
    Are you sure? I've unassigned the purple talent by golden rune and thus saved 25 gold two days ago.

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    IEC
    Quote Originally Posted by Urocissa View Post
    Are you sure? I've unassigned the purple talent by golden rune and thus saved 25 gold two days ago.
    there are different types of golden runes , some allow you to unnassign any talent but give you less bonus gold for an example , 'green' golden rune gives only 30% gold but you can unassign any talent with it while with orange one you can only unassign a yellow talent but it gives you 200% more gold on next buy

note all golden runes last for 2 days if unused.
    Spoiler Text

Faction
    The Imperium
    Clan
    RELC
    Quote Originally Posted by Armsofwar View Post
    After the new update I am showing up in the clan house 2 times

and I am only getting half of what I did before from my production buildings
    was getting like 1200 before and now only get 630 for each 1
    glad i'm not the only one. This has happened to me.

Faction
    The Keepers
    Clan
    xoxo
    wish i had my RU imp acc to play doctrine -sniff-